Old 03-21-2018, 06:36 PM
Initiate

Hi there, this tool is really nice. My only question is, is there any way to make it display the default game masteries as well as the custom ones I make, so I could align them properly on the Masteries screen?
Old 06-07-2018, 02:17 AM
Praetorian

Any ETA on an update to 1.0.6.0 for the filter? Seeing 'Tag not found' on the new sets is getting a little annoying, but I suppose I could change it myself since it wouldn't be too hard to edit. You also have bugs with Nighthunter's Chestguard, Malformed Effigy, and Cruel Edge that treat them as rare items rather than epic.
Old 06-07-2018, 02:26 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidpid View Post
Any ETA on an update to 1.0.6.0 for the filter? Seeing 'Tag not found' on the new sets is getting a little annoying, but I suppose I could change it myself since it wouldn't be too hard to edit. You also have bugs with Nighthunter's Chestguard, Malformed Effigy, and Cruel Edge that treat them as rare items rather than epic.
He's already said he isn't updating that tool anymore (or until time permits) , it has been updated by others however. Check the relevant thread here.
Old 06-07-2018, 06:11 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASYLUM101 View Post
He's already said he isn't updating that tool anymore (or until time permits) , it has been updated by others however. Check the relevant thread here.
Didn't see that, thanks.

Tags
mastery, modding, modding tools