#21  
Old 03-21-2018, 06:36 PM
Ashbinder Ashbinder is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 4
Default

Hi there, this tool is really nice. My only question is, is there any way to make it display the default game masteries as well as the custom ones I make, so I could align them properly on the Masteries screen?
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-07-2018, 02:17 AM
kidpid's Avatar
kidpid kidpid is offline
Praetorian
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 247
Default

Any ETA on an update to 1.0.6.0 for the filter? Seeing 'Tag not found' on the new sets is getting a little annoying, but I suppose I could change it myself since it wouldn't be too hard to edit. You also have bugs with Nighthunter's Chestguard, Malformed Effigy, and Cruel Edge that treat them as rare items rather than epic.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nssheepster View Post
Flashbang is great! It is, I agree...AFTER you hit someone with it. Until then, it's nothing.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-07-2018, 02:26 AM
ASYLUM101's Avatar
ASYLUM101 ASYLUM101 is online now
Praetorian
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 8,356
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidpid View Post
Any ETA on an update to 1.0.6.0 for the filter? Seeing 'Tag not found' on the new sets is getting a little annoying, but I suppose I could change it myself since it wouldn't be too hard to edit. You also have bugs with Nighthunter's Chestguard, Malformed Effigy, and Cruel Edge that treat them as rare items rather than epic.
He's already said he isn't updating that tool anymore (or until time permits) , it has been updated by others however. Check the relevant thread here.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-07-2018, 06:11 AM
kidpid's Avatar
kidpid kidpid is offline
Praetorian
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 247
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASYLUM101 View Post
He's already said he isn't updating that tool anymore (or until time permits) , it has been updated by others however. Check the relevant thread here.
Didn't see that, thanks.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nssheepster View Post
Flashbang is great! It is, I agree...AFTER you hit someone with it. Until then, it's nothing.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
mastery, modding, modding tools

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Grim Dawn ©2018 Crate Entertainment, LLC.
vBulletin® 3.8.4 ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.