Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Community Section > Modding - Projects

Old 09-18-2018, 12:04 AM
Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weber View Post
I was just wondering, do Fists of thinder proc Zolhan's technique?
yes, it does
Old 09-18-2018, 01:04 AM
Advocate

Patch 2.4 updated with some changes to Demon Hunter, 4 new items and more bug fixes.

Download here

Changelog:
  • Forgotten Soul: Drop chance increased. Added chance to get it by dismantling items and opening Treasure Troves.
  • Gems: Now all gems can be crafted by the Devil's Crossing blacksmith without the need of getting blueprints.
  • Winter Flurry: Fixed an issue with its bitmap.
  • Mythical Natalya's Slayer: Fixed an issue where the 'Mythical' prefix is not being displayed.
  • Mythical Armor of the Kind Regent: Fixed an issue with the Smite's modifier.
  • Mythical Grace of Inarius: Reduction to enemy's total resistance added to Bone Armor decreased from 50 to 30.
  • Crusader's Crafted Weapons: Fixed an issue with some items requiring wrong vanilla items as reagent.
  • Inner Storm: Enemy's elemental resistance reduction nerfed.
  • Uliana's Stratagem Set: Fixed some issues with its bonuses.
  • Voo's Juicer: Fixed an issue with the Manitou skill.
  • Bryner's Journey: Fixed the tagnotfound error.
  • Firewall: Max reduction to enemy's elemental resistance decreased from 80 to 30. Wind Devil pet name replaced with Firewall.
  • Rapidfire: Attack speed reduced at ultimate levels.
  • Marked for Death: "Mortal Enemy" bonus replaced with Valley of Death (Reduces the enemy's current health by 12%).
  • Cluster Arrow: Added a bonus at rank 12 called Dazzling Arrow → Enemies hit are stunned by 3 seconds.
  • Shatter Shot: It replaces the Serrated Shot modifier → Hungering Shot releases lightning bolts that electrocute enemies over 2 seconds.
  • Entangling Shot: Vitality damage turned into frostburn damage. Now it reduces the total speed of enemies by 10-35%.
  • Shock Collar: It replaces the Heavy Burden modifier → Frostburn damage turned into Lightning.
  • Thrill of the Hunt: It replaces the Preparation skill → Reduces the speed and DA of enemies hit by Hungering Shot, Multishot and Elemental Strike. At maximum level, Cull the Weak is unlocked, increasing the total damage of the affected skills by 10%.
  • Vengeance: Chaos resistance removed. Added 4-25% increased Cunning. Damage absorption from Dark Heart reduced from 50% to 25%.
  • Shadow Power: Damage absorption granted by Gloom changed from 20% to 500 flat absorption.
  • Shadow Glide: Dodge and deflect chance reduced from 4-40% to 4-25%.
  • Nether Strike: Life steal reduced.
  • Perfectionist: Physical resistance reduced. Added 6-20% bleeding resistance.
  • Sweeping Wind: Active energy cost reduced from 14-44 to 10-25.
  • Inner Storm and Cyclone: Active energy cost reduced from 3-14 to 2-7.

Items:

Andariel's Visage
Mythical Andariel's Visage
Flying Dragon
Mythical Flying Dragon
Beckon Sail Raiment
Mythical Beckon Sail Raiment

Akanesh, the Herald of Righteousness
Mythical Akanesh, the Herald of Righteousness

Last edited by Grimer; 09-18-2018 at 07:16 PM.
Old 09-18-2018, 05:09 PM
Speaker

Hello, Grimer. There is a mistake with one Wizard's armor. For some reason it lacks its texture.

Old 09-18-2018, 07:15 PM
Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1litarist View Post
Hello, Grimer. There is a mistake with one Wizard's armor. For some reason it lacks its texture.
Thanks. Download it again.
Old 09-20-2018, 07:38 AM
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimer View Post
Patch 2.4 updated with some changes to Demon Hunter, 4 new items and more bug fixes.
Ty for changes
Old 09-22-2018, 03:54 AM
Initiate

I noticed a bug with the monk's "Empowered Wave" modifier. If you have the pre-requisite Wave of Light, you don't actually need to get your mastery up to the 20 point stage to put points in that mastery.

Thanks for this mod. Diablo 3 had some great classes, and I love how you imported them into GD.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180921225022_1.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	19707  
Old 09-26-2018, 07:19 PM
Initiate

Default Pants?

Hey, the armor on this "heavy armor" pants doesn't quite match the required level :P
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wut.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	19734  
Old 09-30-2018, 03:38 PM
Acolyte

Holy Cow. What amazing progress! I cannot believe you have implemented things similar to 'forgotten souls' and 'Kanai's Cube'. I have yet to play this new patch but I wonder how it all works. Great work, Grimer. You sure are not a Crate employee? Hrmm... If you recall, famous modder Brother Laz who created the Diablo 2 mod Median (still going strong btw) was hired by Grinding Gear Games (Path of Exile) to create uniques. He knew how to create "fun" items in Diablo 2 and apparently it carried over to Path of Exile. I say all this hoping Crate will read this and hire you, Grimer! You work so hard for no monetary gain. I love your passion. Don't get me wrong, there are other great mods out there, but nothing as "revolutionary" as this mod, in my humble opinion. Keep at it, Grimer. I am starting to get excited again for this game, mostly because of this mod, and partly due to new expansion coming. I've taken a long break and did not think I would return.
Old 09-30-2018, 03:44 PM
Initiate

Default Forgotten souls

Hey ggreat mod, really happy with it, however im having a problem getting any forgotten souls. Where can they be obtained? Are they meant to be a rare drop? Ty for any info!
Old 09-30-2018, 04:41 PM
Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang0524 View Post
Hey ggreat mod, really happy with it, however im having a problem getting any forgotten souls. Where can they be obtained? Are they meant to be a rare drop? Ty for any info!
Yes, they are as rare as the Royal gems. You can get it by dismantling items and opening treasure troves as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziyon View Post
Holy Cow. What amazing progress! I cannot believe you have implemented things similar to 'forgotten souls' and 'Kanai's Cube'. I have yet to play this new patch but I wonder how it all works. Great work, Grimer. You sure are not a Crate employee? Hrmm... If you recall, famous modder Brother Laz who created the Diablo 2 mod Median (still going strong btw) was hired by Grinding Gear Games (Path of Exile) to create uniques. He knew how to create "fun" items in Diablo 2 and apparently it carried over to Path of Exile. I say all this hoping Crate will read this and hire you, Grimer! You work so hard for no monetary gain. I love your passion. Don't get me wrong, there are other great mods out there, but nothing as "revolutionary" as this mod, in my humble opinion. Keep at it, Grimer. I am starting to get excited again for this game, mostly because of this mod, and partly due to new expansion coming. I've taken a long break and did not think I would return.
Thanks for the words, Ziyon. Good to see you back, man. The mod is close to the end tho.

And thanks Weber and Achloryn for the bug reports. It will be fixed.

Last edited by Grimer; 09-30-2018 at 09:56 PM.

Tags
demon hunter, diablo 3, mastery, mastery mod, witchdoctor