Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Community Section > Modding - Projects

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2016, 10:37 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djinn View Post
An other question: Have you an idea when does this version of the elementalist will be added to Grimarillion?
I was not aware of the update until the other day. I am trying to finish up a bit what I was in the middle of and then will merge again and release this week. It merely depends on time which is largely beyond my control these days.
Last edited by jiaco; Tomorrow at 11:34 PM.
Old 09-19-2016, 04:44 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
An other question: Have you an idea when does this version of the elementalist will be added to Grimarillion?
This version of the Elementalist is actually outdated. The Elementalist that is part of the main Zenith mod, which also features the Terror Knight, Outrider, Champion, and will soon feature the Necrotic and Riftstalker, is the Elementalist that is most up-to-date. Pretty sure Grimarillion is using the latest Elementalist data.
Old 09-19-2016, 04:46 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceno View Post
This version of the Elementalist is actually outdated. The Elementalist that is part of the main Zenith mod, which also features the Terror Knight, Outrider, Champion, and will soon feature the Necrotic and Riftstalker, is the Elementalist that is most up-to-date. Pretty sure Grimarillion is using the latest Elementalist data.
Would it not be cool to actually have time to play this stuff to know what it is.
Old 09-19-2016, 04:48 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiaco View Post
Would it not be cool to actually have time to play this stuff to know what it is.
What?

/10chars
Old 09-19-2016, 09:20 PM
Supporter

Quote:
Pretty sure Grimarillion is using the latest Elementalist data.
Not sure where I read it, but somewhere you've said that the conversion skill at rank 3 should converse 100% of elemental to one element instead of 66% as it is now.
Old 09-19-2016, 11:25 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Not sure where I read it, but somewhere you've said that the conversion skill at rank 3 should converse 100% of elemental to one element instead of 66% as it is now.
Yeah, that was part of a Zenith-hotfix which hasn't yet been fully incorporated into Grimarillion.
Old 09-20-2016, 04:00 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
What?

/10chars
Ok, now I am confused. What is this...and how is it different from the Zenith that I may need to update or not?

I just downloaded ZenithElementalist.zip and Zenith.7z (which seems to what I have for Grimarillion), but now I am just generally confused why I think I need to update my sources...cause this seems to be a replacement for zenithclass02? or what?
Old 09-20-2016, 04:11 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiaco View Post
Ok, now I am confused. What is this...and how is it different from the Zenith that I may need to update or not?

I just downloaded ZenithElementalist.zip and Zenith.7z (which seems to what I have for Grimarillion), but now I am just generally confused why I think I need to update my sources...cause this seems to be a replacement for zenithclass02? or what?
This is a prerelease teaser of Zenith. The Elementalist you downloaded as part of the Zenith release thread is vastly more updated than this one. Ignore this thread. (frankly I'd prefer this thread be closed, but I believe DAIL still points here, so whatever)
Old 09-20-2016, 04:24 PM
Herald

Quote:
Ignore this thread. (frankly I'd prefer this thread be closed, but I believe DAIL still points here, so whatever)
I wouldn't hold off on closing the thread just because of DAIL, if anything that makes it more confusing. Just bug Davood and Kathanious and they'll update the link.
Old 09-20-2016, 04:40 PM
Super Moderator

Redirect: http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40486
Closed Thread

Tags
elementalist, mastery, mod, zenith