Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Gameplay > Gameplay Discussion

Old 09-03-2018, 03:40 PM
Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masht View Post
Which place is best for farm?
If there was a "best" place everybody would do it, the answer depends on what character you are using
Old 09-04-2018, 07:20 AM
Acolyte

Ok= thanks I will put those points in the skills you suggested. I know everybody like to replay on Elite/ultimate after level 50 or so. I just am not that type of player as I like to explore, like story line, etc. NO exploring or story if I have played the game recently and now I am just replaying it on a harder level for the challenge. I may replay in a few years and if I remember the game too well I will have to replay in Elite. I just got to the level of where I could summon and face Ravenger- I chickened out ....LOL I had no potions, etc.

Edit- OK - maxed out those skills , but I now have 12/12 on Stormcallers pack- but it says I can put more points into them- is that a glitch or does it just keep going? I will just have to restart game a few times to get those relic blueprints I need - as each time I go to a merchant they have the same ones I already have. Beside Hyrum in Steel city , anybody else ?

Last edited by facetman; 09-04-2018 at 08:01 AM.
Old 09-04-2018, 09:08 AM
Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by facetman View Post
Ok= thanks I will put those points in the skills you suggested. I know everybody like to replay on Elite/ultimate after level 50 or so. I just am not that type of player as I like to explore, like story line, etc. NO exploring or story if I have played the game recently and now I am just replaying it on a harder level for the challenge. I may replay in a few years and if I remember the game too well I will have to replay in Elite. I just got to the level of where I could summon and face Ravenger- I chickened out ....LOL I had no potions, etc.

Edit- OK - maxed out those skills , but I now have 12/12 on Stormcallers pack- but it says I can put more points into them- is that a glitch or does it just keep going? I will just have to restart game a few times to get those relic blueprints I need - as each time I go to a merchant they have the same ones I already have. Beside Hyrum in Steel city , anybody else ?
You can "overcap" skill using +skills with 10 in total so Stormcallers pact can reach 22/12
Old 09-04-2018, 07:44 PM
Acolyte

yeah... I got Inferno Relic blueprint from doing a quest for the outcast witch. That should help me craft a much better relic to use. So just keep stacking points in Stormcallers pact? When should I try Ravenger? Also found a third piece of Eastern armour - I am bit confused on the stats- when I put the third piece on my character -the stats looked worse in spite of the bonuses.