Old 09-16-2018, 07:54 PM
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by malawiglenn View Post
u did not u wrote u instead of you
Oh so u are english grammer freak instead of stick to the thread thema.
Old 09-17-2018, 09:13 AM
Supporter

The worst possible nemesis combination at crucible gladiator 170 is in my opinion: Reaper, Grava’Thul, Alexander and Valdaran.

It’s quite impossible to hide under the arch and wait for Alexander to go down, which is my usual strategy. You have to kite with this combination (even with a cdr stacking spellbinder) and Valdaran can really disrupt that by teleporting you into Reaper’s wraiths, Grava’Thul’s projectiles or even Alexander’s meteor. Besides, killing one of them doesn’t make things much easier as is the case with most other combinations.

For pet builds I guess anything with Grava’Thul and 2 Alexanders would be hard to crack.
Old 09-17-2018, 10:16 AM
Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by ya_ View Post
The worst possible nemesis combination at crucible gladiator 170 is in my opinion: Reaper, Grava’Thul, Alexander and Valdaran.

It’s quite impossible to hide under the arch and wait for Alexander to go down, which is my usual strategy. You have to kite with this combination (even with a cdr stacking spellbinder) and Valdaran can really disrupt that by teleporting you into Reaper’s wraiths, Grava’Thul’s projectiles or even Alexander’s meteor. Besides, killing one of them doesn’t make things much easier as is the case with most other combinations.

For pet builds I guess anything with Grava’Thul and 2 Alexanders would be hard to crack.
From this post I can tell you don't play crucible often

At 160, 2 AoM and 1 Vanilla nemeses spawn. At 170, 2 AoM and 2 Vanilla nemeses spawn. Both setups you mentioned are impossible.

For me hardest combo is Alex that doesn't spawn near you, then Benn'Jahr/Valdaran+Maiden in 170. The 4th doesn't matter cause I kill it before the other three reaches me. What's annoting with these three is that one can root/swap you to the meteor and one deals massive damage. Insta death if you get comboed.

Last edited by x1x1x1x2; 09-17-2018 at 10:21 AM.
Old 09-17-2018, 12:00 PM
Praetorian

Grava/maiden/Valdaran/Kuba can potentially be annoying.
Old 09-17-2018, 12:23 PM
Advocate

I hate them all nemesis combinations. The problem for me is that none. of the existing class combinations work well and they perform subpar at least to me and my divine skills in this game. None synergizes with my gaming ability. Never manage to reach 170 and any combination wrecks me. . Only the forgotten gods dlc can help me beat the crucible with the aid of the oathkeeper mastery
Old 09-18-2018, 01:43 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by el critico View Post
I hate them all nemesis combinations. The problem for me is that none. of the existing class combinations work well and they perform subpar at least to me and my divine skills in this game. None synergizes with my gaming ability. Never manage to reach 170 and any combination wrecks me. . Only the forgotten gods dlc can help me beat the crucible with the aid of the oathkeeper mastery
There is no way tank tactician can't get you to 170. I mean full face tank, not giving an inch away.
Old 09-18-2018, 01:59 PM
Campaigner

Ben, Alex, Maiden, Valdaran

lighting bolt (RR) => cage (- DA) => blitz => meteor = gg

or Ben, Alex, Reaper, Valdaran

teleport in pack of ghost (RR) => cage (- DA) => lighting bolt (RR) => meteor = also gg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfluff View Post
Кроме того, бочки с лопатой - это пони на самом деле

Last edited by Safarel; 09-18-2018 at 02:02 PM.
Old 09-18-2018, 02:09 PM
Advocate

Quote:
There is no way tank tactician can't get you to 170. I mean full face tank, not giving an inch away.
but I am not blessed with your mad crucible talent. A good character( and I have many) cant make it to the end without some Super F style skills *insert crappy PC specs cough
Old Today, 02:33 PM
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by x1x1x1x2 View Post
From this post I can tell you don't play crucible often

At 160, 2 AoM and 1 Vanilla nemeses spawn. At 170, 2 AoM and 2 Vanilla nemeses spawn. Both setups you mentioned are impossible.
I could swear I fought Grava'Thul with Reaper at his side and died of Alexander's meteor once but I must be wrong...embarrassing...
Old Today, 02:37 PM
Supporter

Quote:
I guess only a binder is capable of such a feat.