Old 09-16-2018, 06:25 AM
Supporter

Default Exp with devotions on a level 100 PJ

Hi Guys, my question is simple, I like to probe so many builds in all games, I used aether crystals in the past to refund my devotion points, but when I try to level up the abilities added to devotiones it take ages in this way, If I use a tonic of reshaping is better for this purpose?...

I want to know if I want to change a build with same class for example "Commando", is better I level up a new commando pj?...
Old 09-16-2018, 07:29 AM
Herald

The tonic just resets your added devotions right when you use it. I don't understand what your problem is. Wasting one potion vs. wasting about 200 crystals and 30 mins of clicking- to me it's easy, I'd go for potion even if I have to remove one low(er) tier devotion and add another.
Old 09-16-2018, 09:10 AM
Advocate

Not sure if I understood you correct. If your problem is in leveling devotions procs (abilities) after resetting devotion setup, you can use tonic giving +100% to exp (Resistence merchant) - it will boost devotion proc progress as well.
Old 09-16-2018, 09:49 AM
Supporter

Yes strankky, that is, when I change build in same PJ, and I add new abilities to new constellations and devotions, then it take ages to level up this abilities, it seems its easy to level up a new PJ, is this in this way?... I can change the build in same PJ without penalty experience?...It seems the more times I change the build in same PJ, the more Exp I need to level up abilities in devotions...
Old 09-16-2018, 09:55 AM
Praetorian

The game is designed around building new chars to try new builds and not simply building a char and re-speccing it to different builds. The respec function is designed specifically to make MINOR adjustments, changes and tweaks to your build NOT to remake into new builds repeatedly.

Hope this helps
Old 09-16-2018, 10:05 AM
Supporter

Experience requirements to level up devotions don't change when you respec them. It probably feels slow because a completed character can only level them by hacking up lots of monsters - no more juicy quest rewards.

What is "PJ" short for and where does the term originate?
Old 09-16-2018, 10:13 AM
Advocate

Based on my experience you can easy re-spec the existing build and use experience potion to level up devotion procs on Ultimate - the first half of progress will be quick enough and the second half won’t be so difficult to achieve.
Old 09-16-2018, 03:44 PM
Supporter

Ok thanks all my friends, really thanks...