Old 03-10-2011, 08:39 PM
Counsel

Is it just me or does the textures on that mutant seem quite low-res in compared to the ground. Other than that, very nice looking... thing. Wielding those arms, uh, oh... OK!
Old 03-10-2011, 08:40 PM
Praetorian

Those are not English skills, they are grammar skills. I'm not picking on them, i just find it funny. Big huge monsters and tiny little mice. Double affixes on an already definite size are hilarious. I'm just pointing it out so you know, k? Lots of people do that, even people who speak English on a daily basis, like my brother.

As for wielding limbs... this was the standard in Phantasy Star Online, I loved mounting bear heads on staves and shooting fireballs from them. Its awesome.
Old 03-10-2011, 09:00 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASYLUM101 View Post
Those are not English skills, they are grammar skills. I'm not picking on them, i just find it funny. Big huge monsters and tiny little mice. Double affixes on an already definite size are hilarious. I'm just pointing it out so you know, k? Lots of people do that, even people who speak English on a daily basis, like my brother.
hm that was what you meant. Yeah this is true what you say however what I meant that they felt "smallish". Not really small as in "micro" but small as in "slightly less big"...kind of. Anyway point taken. Back to mutations and limbs.

Your brother speaks a weird english sometimes...maybe it's the next generation? Evolution is everywhere.:P

Quote:
As for wielding limbs... this was the standard in Phantasy Star Online, I loved mounting bear heads on staves and shooting fireballs from them. Its awesome.
and doesn't make any sense whatsoever. LOL'd in rl!
Anyway I see the fun in it.

"Buying things enhances my gaming experience."

Last edited by eisprinzessin; 04-08-2012 at 11:40 AM. Reason: closed quote tag
Old 03-16-2011, 05:49 PM
Campaigner

Hey its my first language not yours. hm i guess ive bin watching to much house to, cant wait for the next disk to come from netflix ).:

it is better to die for the emperor then to live for your self.
Old 04-05-2011, 06:11 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thander View Post

...anyone up with another great deathscore?
Count me in

Tags
monsters