Old 02-04-2018, 09:51 AM
Speaker

Question Kubacabra is rated lower than Valdaran?

Finally killed my first Kubacabra, after an exhausting kiting game. After that, I expected to see that "Greatest Moster Killed" would be changed to Kubacabra but, to my amazement, the distinction is still held by Valdaran.

I killed Valdaran faster than Kuba. I killed Valdaran by tanking him. I died several times to Kuba's first form. And the game considers Valdaran a greater threat than Kuba?

(I will admit that the hardest form of Kuba's is his first, the mini-Kuba is not as tough as the original form.)
Old 02-04-2018, 10:00 AM
Praetorian

No idea how these ratings are done. Probably since Valdaran and Kuba are both nemesises they are perceives as same tier, and Valdaran just happened to be 1 lvl higher or something
Old 02-04-2018, 10:07 AM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dragon View Post
No idea how these ratings are done. Probably since Valdaran and Kuba are both nemesises they are perceives as same tier, and Valdaran just happened to be 1 lvl higher or something
Could be rated based on faction. Aetherial> Beasts.

honestly not sure either. what bothers me though that Training dummy pops out in one of my chars while others Lokarr, Ulgrim etc.

but question is: Hangman Jarvis when?
Old 02-04-2018, 10:21 AM
Emissary

I guess it based on enemy level. MQ usually is the greatest monster killed cause she has level 109, unlike of Nemesis which are only 106. Between same level monsters maybe it depends of their HP
Old 02-05-2018, 03:25 AM
Herald

I personally find Valdy a bit more of a pain than Kuba, but that might have something to do with the builds I clobbered Kuba with.