Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Gameplay > Gameplay Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2017, 02:53 PM
Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceno View Post
I was at first wondering whether mastery bars would be expanded as I believe medierra (?) was toying with the concept several years ago. But Zantai having confirmed that no new skills will be added to the existing masteries kind of kills that idea.
i bieleve i remember that the devs thought about expanding the mastery bar whitout changing the skill point cap for skills. the idea was to let the player dump points in it just to get the benefit of attribute points. probably won't happen at that point though.

personaly one of the things i reasonably wait for is more Nemeses. especially additional Nemeses for Chtonian and Aetherial (Rylok Nemesis anyone ? )
Fiddler - Explosive Marksman Commando 30 Kalam - Swift Blades Nightblade 25 Onos Toolan - Death Incarnate Shaman 15
Old 02-06-2017, 03:15 PM
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chthon View Post
It predates Torchlight, one of the main developers in that team worked in a game (Fate) which had fishing
I never played Fate, but I wasn't trying to date when this feature became a "thing" in a game. It would be fun to see it hit Grim Dawn and how interesting the breeds of fish would become.
Closed Thread

Tags
expansion