Quote:
Originally Posted by Tora View Post
Online only and RMAH
of course are you kidding
Old 02-04-2017, 12:18 PM
Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl View Post
I am expecting (hoping*) that there will be some upgrades to the crafting system, which IMO is quietly one of the best parts of the game. With the addition of Tyrant's Hold blacksmith the development of crafting seems to be on Crate's mind.

Personally I am hoping for something like Herbalism/Mining, where rare nodes have a chance to spawn around the game world. Collecting 40 or something of these nodes allow you to combine them for an item that rerolls an affix or even rerolls an entire (named) item, similar to PoE currency.

I might even expect them to add this to the base game, and not put it behind a pay wall. It would make exploration even more rewarding, as there are so many beautiful nooks and crannies around Cairn, why not put a nice flower or a rare metal in there? Also might thematically fit with the remaining unannounced class... why not?

Sort of daydreaming here but expect some new crafting features. Also hoping Crate has come up with some clever way to add new types of end game content.
I enjoy the crafting system and hope they will expand it further as well. It would be nice to see some other options for obtaining blueprints outside of rare boss drops/nemesis. I have 1600 hours in the game but don't have many crafting recipes - I like to try a lot of new builds and get bored with farming pretty quickly. I also have a lot of legendary items, but seem to find the same ones repeatedly. I just had my first Tinker's Ingenuity drop the other day and have never seen MoD.

Some alternate means of being able to earn/buy these recipes would really be a nice expansion to the crafting system and reward those of us who play a lot but can't handle grinding bosses
Old 02-04-2017, 12:22 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tora View Post
Online only and RMAH
WTS Royal Jelly 5000 units 1 cent each.
Old 02-04-2017, 12:28 PM
Counsel

One of the new features I would like to see is a separate stash/bag that does not count towards your limit , for components .

I have 1 whole stash page full , so guessing everyone else does too , that would be a nice qol change .
Old 02-04-2017, 04:48 PM
Speaker

I hope there'll be more stuff to rebuild (like what you can do in Devil's Crossing or Homestead), or even a place to reconstruct entirely ~~.
Random - Druid of the storm 45 Ruby - Vindicating Vindicator 23
Old 02-04-2017, 05:04 PM
Lord Advocate

Their going to implement a end game job system, where you have to work 8 hours a day for low pay. Sure hope I get cashier at Slith Burger
Old 02-04-2017, 05:31 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfbistimg View Post
Their going to implement a end game job system, where you have to work 8 hours a day for low pay. Sure hope I get cashier at Slith Burger
2 iron bits a day, with a quarterly bonus of a common uncompleted component

Now, are you talking a burger place that sells burgers made of slith? Or a place run by sliths, I would only imagine that if it was run by sliths you would have to be bi-lingual and learning slith surly can't be an easy task
Quote:
Originally Posted by medierra View Post
please, excuse me... I need to go wipe away my tears with a handful of million dollar bills
Old 02-04-2017, 06:24 PM
Supporter

To be honest, what i want the most is an expanded skill tree for masteries. My personal dream would be having an extra skill tree (smaller than the normal ones) unique to each dual class (a blademaster gets a bunch of unique skills which are completely different from the ones a witch-hunter gets, and so on)
Old 02-05-2017, 08:10 PM
Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASYLUM101 View Post
Zantai confirmed 14 new constellations, so Idk about a new devotion system...

level cap is raised to 100.
any idea if that means 30 more skill points? i have a bad feeling it will only be 15
Old 02-05-2017, 08:19 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blawsonhull View Post
any idea if that means 30 more skill points? i have a bad feeling it will only be 15
No mention of sp per level, it might still be undecided for them.

Watch the next dev stream and ask. I work 8-6 so I usually miss them.

I kind of am hoping for 15 points, but maybe something new for the final stretch...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargon View Post
To be honest, what i want the most is an expanded skill tree for masteries. My personal dream would be having an extra skill tree (smaller than the normal ones) unique to each dual class (a blademaster gets a bunch of unique skills which are completely different from the ones a witch-hunter gets, and so on)
That would be cool, but I don't think it will happen. Zantai said the existing masteries would receive no love in terms of new skills.
Closed Thread

Tags
expansion