Old 11-21-2017, 06:30 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathfinder View Post
@immor; please forgive people who living and acting in a bubble
Immor released the client offset (used to find the correct function and variable pointers for game data) a few days (3 or 4) after the 1.0.3.0 update on atm0s's (Cheat Engine moderator) forum, which in itself allows for a rudimentary update where most of the functions that work around unchanged functions will still work while others won't because of all the new content (which he has done with previous updates) in the expansion. It (the offset) isn't the easiest thing to find in some cases, to the point where a while ago he was asking other people for it so he could update his tool, but he's clearly been able to dig around in the game code long enough to not only find it, but at least check and see what works or not....

People are simply pointing out it's weird and unfair to say you're going to update while giving an estimate (he clearly said the weekend was coming up and he could try working on it), not, and not even pop in to the forum for a few words explaining (made up car crash or otherwise) why you can't keep up with updates. He doesn't have to offer an explanation, but at that point he and no one else can complain about people poking his ribs that an explanation would have muted.

[Speculation]
Anyway, at [ T H I S ] point of the year I'd have to say leave this thread to ROT as well as any hopes of an update anytime soon, as it's nearing exam season and if immor is a student then he's not going to be having any time at all until ~March to do anything with the trainer if he's focused on school.
Old 11-21-2017, 06:35 PM
Apostle

Quote:
Originally Posted by DxDark View Post
[B]People are simply pointing out it's weird and unfair to say you're going to update while giving an estimate (he clearly said the weekend was coming up and he could try working on it), not, and not even pop in to the forum for a few words explaining
I suspect that no matter what immor popped in to say, people would still be complaining/counter complaining, etc. immor's one big hope is that people just move on and if and when immor updates it; it gets updated.

All this back and forth complaining/counter complaining; and now meta complaining - is just insane.

#metaComplainingItsAThing

Last edited by ibugsy; 11-21-2017 at 07:19 PM.
Old 11-22-2017, 01:18 AM
Initiate

Cool Nah, I'm cool

'Nough drama on the subject - just get GDTH done.
Old Yesterday, 11:49 AM
Initiate

...and BTW; enjoy the awesome Grim Dawn without the Trainer till its done, i do
Old Today, 03:18 AM
Initiate

no pain no gain guys so we have to be patient

Tags
gdth, trained hard, trainer