Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Gameplay > Classes, Skills and Builds

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 05-29-2018, 02:40 AM
thejabrixone's Avatar
thejabrixone thejabrixone is offline
Advocate
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 496
Default

You are right, it doesn't have the CDR prefix/suffix. I thought it has, lol.

Also, bone harvest only use main hand damage.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-29-2018, 02:49 AM
MrTek's Avatar
MrTek MrTek is offline
Herald
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by x1x1x1x2 View Post
Your dw version actually has a higher weapon damage than the 2h one lol. Dunno if harvest uses both hands, though. What I don't like about dw is that you won't be able to use dreadchill mark and no cdr so it'll be harder to optimize unless you go acid deathguard reaper. Still, i think it can work.
Well one reason could be because the %vitality damage is up to 3.2k on grimtools and it's with average % rolls. Also the attack speed is higher with my DW version so damage wise it should be fine. I also maxed Ravenous Earth and Siphon Souls at 12 so the damage isn't only comming from Bone Harvest!

I'll see what happends, Maybe I will be able to get the build up to lvl 94 this week-end, or maybe before.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-29-2018, 02:52 AM
x1x1x1x2's Avatar
x1x1x1x2 x1x1x1x2 is offline
Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 1,613
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTek View Post
Well one reason could be because the %vitality damage is up to 3.2k on grimtools and it's with average % rolls. Also the attack speed is higher with my DW version so damage wise it should be fine. I also maxed Ravenous Earth and Siphon Souls at 12 so the damage isn't only comming from Bone Harvest!

I'll see what happends, Maybe I will be able to get the build up to lvl 94 this week-end, or maybe before.
I'll be excited to see that one once it happens.
__________________
Check my profile for some of my builds. Most are crucible viable, but will be adding pure campaign builds as well.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-29-2018, 05:52 AM
x1x1x1x2's Avatar
x1x1x1x2 x1x1x1x2 is offline
Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 1,613
Default

update: VIDEOS ADDED!!
__________________
Check my profile for some of my builds. Most are crucible viable, but will be adding pure campaign builds as well.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-29-2018, 06:01 AM
Superfluff's Avatar
Superfluff Superfluff is offline
Praetorian
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 6,172
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by x1x1x1x2 View Post
update: VIDEOS ADDED!!
Hey. First off good use of a weapon with qestionable mods for a caster build

When AoM was launched was thinking at best a BH + Boruuk reaping might work but BK set didn't exist. It looks good, and safer than Deathguard with same dmg which is sad for DG.

Second. Would you like Bandicam Cracked? I used to do 159-170 cause of 10 min limit too,
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evok View Post
I find it personally insulting to die to shit falling on my head
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-29-2018, 06:09 AM
x1x1x1x2's Avatar
x1x1x1x2 x1x1x1x2 is offline
Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 1,613
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfluff View Post
Hey. First off good use of a weapon with qestionable mods for a caster build

When AoM was launched was thinking at best a BH + Boruuk reaping might work but BK set didn't exist. It looks good, and safer than Deathguard with same dmg which is sad for DG.

Second. Would you like Bandicam Cracked? I used to do 159-170 cause of 10 min limit too,
Thanks a lot! Yeah this looks like a safer version of deathguard. Deathguard is just a pain to pilot cause BB Mark Pneumatic ABB. BK is just smooth.

Also I would've downloaded Bandicam cracked a long time ago if I don't always forget it.
__________________
Check my profile for some of my builds. Most are crucible viable, but will be adding pure campaign builds as well.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-29-2018, 06:12 AM
Superfluff's Avatar
Superfluff Superfluff is offline
Praetorian
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 6,172
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by x1x1x1x2 View Post
Thanks a lot! Yeah this looks like a safer version of deathguard. Deathguard is just a pain to pilot cause BB Mark Pneumatic ABB. BK is just smooth.
I don't mind the piloting. He's just low HP and very squishy and does not naturally have the luxury of TD without Gimping damage
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evok View Post
I find it personally insulting to die to shit falling on my head
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-29-2018, 06:21 AM
veretragna's Avatar
veretragna veretragna is online now
Herald
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 1,216
Default

Good job here! I just finished leveling a new char based on the same concept, but it's already invented
__________________
Making Gladiators.
Most of my builds can be found in Build Compendium IX.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_lee View Post
Octavius injects a decilitre of horse hormones into untransmuted FW.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-29-2018, 06:35 AM
Ptirodaktill's Avatar
Ptirodaktill Ptirodaktill is offline
Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 2,316
Default

440% WD nuke with 9 metre AoE and 2,1 second recharge? Count me in
__________________
#TeamDoubleDemo
#HowDoIRei:frog:
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-29-2018, 07:04 AM
x1x1x1x2's Avatar
x1x1x1x2 x1x1x1x2 is offline
Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 1,613
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfluff View Post
I don't mind the piloting. He's just low HP and very squishy and does not naturally have the luxury of TD without Gimping damage
Yeah it's sad that you can't get both tainted eruption and Td without sacrificing an important T2 like Manticore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by veretragna View Post
Good job here! I just finished leveling a new char based on the same concept, but it's already invented
Looks like everyone had this concept on their minds. I just got here first cause I didn't level a new char and went straight to optimization

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptirodaktill View Post
440% WD nuke with 9 metre AoE and 2,1 second recharge? Count me in
Easily the highest damage build I have that's not a copy of another popular build. Though pretty sure something like Malkadarr Korba could get higher numbers but less AoE so this should still be better in clearing.
__________________
Check my profile for some of my builds. Most are crucible viable, but will be adding pure campaign builds as well.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2 handed, bone harvest, cabalist, gladiator crucible, vitality

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Grim Dawn ©2018 Crate Entertainment, LLC.
vBulletin® 3.8.4 ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.