Old 11-07-2017, 01:26 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomoDaK View Post
Got few suggestions and few wtfs about gear choices and skill distro. Devotions aren't what I call ideal, but they're pretty solid. No 3 pts in Ulzuin's is a damn shame though!

Gear:
I know you post greenless setups usually (always?) so you're probably aware, but chupacabra pants, breaker waist, and crafted or runeguard boots look like big upgrades. Peerless eye beats conduit as well, but of course conduit is way nicer for resists. So far there is the reason of easy resist capping and no crazy farming for most of this, but there is 0 reason to use this Nidalla relic over Malediction. Fix that asap Finally Venomblade helm >>>> death guard helm.

Skills:
Boner harvest max seems really suboptimal and weird to me since it only hits with 1 hand.
:
Umm, 500K crits in crucible with bone harvest? ~200 in vanilla. Not so bad for AoE And you can also bring SS at 21
Old 11-07-2017, 01:42 PM
Counsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfluff View Post
Umm, 500K crits in crucible with bone harvest? ~200 in vanilla. Not so bad for AoE And you can also bring SS at 21
Haha, yeah. People really ought to try it out first. Crucible waves simply melt with Bone Harvest. Nemesis are my only real pain.
Old 11-07-2017, 01:50 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobu View Post
Haha, yeah. People really ought to try it out first. Crucible waves simply melt with Bone Harvest. Nemesis are my only real pain.
Hmm, with good troment-BB timing nemeses are ok. Just Sharz+senti can get a bit hairy if not careful.

BTW. One can try Harbinger exclusive too in cruci. That vit DoT is turned to poison and you also get very good life steal.. Both exclusives are good in crucible not just master of death
Old 11-07-2017, 01:56 PM
Counsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfluff View Post
Hmm, with good troment-BB timing nemeses are ok. Just Sharz+senti can get a bit hairy if not careful.

BTW. One can try Harbinger exclusive too in cruci. That vit DoT is turned to poison and you also get very good life steal.. Both exclusives are good in crucible not just master of death
Good reminder. I meant to try that out and completely forgot.

I've got Sharz and Sentinel down somehow. I kept getting spanked but learned to keep my distance with Sharz and kill him with poison. Sentinel can be mostly facetanked once he's alone.
Old 11-18-2017, 09:10 AM
Counsel

Up to date 1.0.3.0
1. New Aether AAR Devastation Sorceress
2. Darkblaze Pyromancer Gunslinger
3. TSS Druid
"I'm not green MIs lover and I know how hard to get a specific one. So I'll avoiding post a build with exact greens"
Old 05-12-2018, 10:03 PM
Initiate

Hmmm i put the points from Master of Death to Harbringer of Souls in the calculator and the poisen dmg increase by 2000 o:

Tags
bone harvest, deathguard, reaper