Old 07-09-2017, 09:17 PM
Initiate

Hello,

the Builds listed as Trickster are all Warlock Builds.
Old 07-09-2017, 09:23 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thural View Post
Hello,

the Builds listed as Trickster are all Warlock Builds.
changed it back, i knew i made a mistake between those 2

thx for the notice
twitch.tv/dikkiedik92

My builds: https://goo.gl/TTGM9X

Last edited by Dikkiedik; 07-09-2017 at 09:25 PM.
Old 07-12-2017, 10:21 PM
Initiate

Thumbs Up Thanks

As some others I was worried the old builds were gone gone until I finally noticed the big words "Archives".

Thanks SO much for maintaining this, @Dikkiedik! Hope you're ready for all the new stuff.
Old 07-13-2017, 07:14 AM
Counsel

Sorcerer/Sorceress
  • [Caster] [v1.0.0.9] (u) (vid) (g4) Apocalypse Mortar Sorcerer (InkOsk132)
    • Damage: Fire, Aether
    • Active Skills: Meteor, Apocalypse, Devastation, Black Water Cocktail, Mirror of Ereoctes, Radiant Shield, Thermite Mine, Mortar Trap
    • Passive Skills: Vindictive Flame, Flame Touch, Iskandra's Elemental Exchange, Maiven's Sphere of Protection, Reckless Power, Burning Weapons, Ward of Illusion
    • WPS Skills:
  • [Caster] [v1.0.1.0] (u) (vid) (g3) PRM Invoker Sorceress (InkOsk132)
    • Damage: Fire, Lightning
    • Active Skills: Nullification, Olexra's Flash Freeze, Devastation, Oleron's Might, Mirror of Ereoctest, Flashbang, Thermite Mine, Panetti's Replica Missile
    • Passive Skills:Flame Touch, Iskandra's Elemental Exchange, Maiven's Sphere of Protection, Star Pact, Electrifying Weapons, Ward of Illusion
    • WPS Skills:
  • [Ranged] [v1.0.1.1] (u) (vid) (g4) Ulzuin DW Gunsling Sorcerer (InkOsk132)
    • Active Skills: Nullification, Flashbang, Demon's Breath, Black Water Cocktailt, Mirror of Ereoctest, Thermite Mine, Fire Strike
    • Passive Skills:Vindictive Flame, Flame Touch, Iskandra's Elemental Exchange, Maiven's Sphere of Protection, Reckless Power, Aether-Ward
    • WPS Skills: Crossfire, Salvo, Duelist
Pyromancer
  • [Ranged] [v1.0.1.1] (u) (vid) (g4) Infernal DW Gunsling Pyromancer (InkOsk132)
    • Damage: Fire, Chaos
    • Active Skills: Curse of Frailty, Flashbang, Demon's Breath, Black Water Cocktailt, Bloodthirster, Thermite Mine, Blood of Dreeg
    • Passive Skills:Vindictive Flame, Flame Touch, Solael's Witchfire, Possession
    • WPS Skills:
1. New Aether AAR Devastation Sorceress
2. Darkblaze Pyromancer Gunslinger
3. TSS Druid
"I'm not green MIs lover and I know how hard to get a specific one. So I'll avoiding post a build with exact greens"
Old 07-13-2017, 07:22 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenara View Post
As some others I was worried the old builds were gone gone until I finally noticed the big words "Archives".

Thanks SO much for maintaining this, @Dikkiedik! Hope you're ready for all the new stuff.
it is a big hassle for sure, like i said i can create a whole new thread but it will hold older builds and eventually the new ones (necromancer / inquisitor combo's)

done it for the main purpose to have a clean / empty Compendium VI when the expansion drops and people can refer to the older compendium to check those.

thx everybody for their patience
twitch.tv/dikkiedik92

Old 07-13-2017, 07:24 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by InkOsk132 View Post
Sorcerer/Sorceress
  • [Caster] [v1.0.0.9] (u) (vid) (g4) Apocalypse Mortar Sorcerer (InkOsk132)
    • Damage: Fire, Aether
    • Active Skills: Meteor, Apocalypse, Devastation, Black Water Cocktail, Mirror of Ereoctes, Radiant Shield, Thermite Mine, Mortar Trap
    • Passive Skills: Vindictive Flame, Flame Touch, Iskandra's Elemental Exchange, Maiven's Sphere of Protection, Reckless Power, Burning Weapons, Ward of Illusion
    • WPS Skills:
  • [Caster] [v1.0.1.0] (u) (vid) (g3) PRM Invoker Sorceress (InkOsk132)
    • Active Skills: Nullification, Olexra's Flash Freeze, Devastation, Oleron's Might, Mirror of Ereoctest, Flashbang, Thermite Mine, Panetti's Replica Missile
    • Passive Skills:Flame Touch, Iskandra's Elemental Exchange, Maiven's Sphere of Protection, Star Pact, Electrifying Weapons, Ward of Illusion
    • WPS Skills:
  • [Ranged] [v1.0.1.1] (u) (vid) (g4) Ulzuin DW Gunsling Sorcerer (InkOsk132)
    • Active Skills: Nullification, Flashbang, Demon's Breath, Black Water Cocktailt, Mirror of Ereoctest, Thermite Mine, Fire Strike
    • Passive Skills:Vindictive Flame, Flame Touch, Iskandra's Elemental Exchange, Maiven's Sphere of Protection, Reckless Power, Aether-Ward
    • WPS Skills: Crossfire, Salvo, Duelist
Pyromancer
  • [Ranged] [v1.0.1.1] (u) (vid) (g4) Infernal DW Gunsling Pyromancer (InkOsk132)
    • Damage: Fire, Chaos
    • Active Skills: Curse of Frailty, Flashbang, Demon's Breath, Black Water Cocktailt, Bloodthirster, Thermite Mine, Blood of Dreeg
    • Passive Skills:Vindictive Flame, Flame Touch, Solael's Witchfire, Possession
    • WPS Skills:
added to the compendium
twitch.tv/dikkiedik92

Old 07-14-2017, 04:43 PM
Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dikkiedik View Post
it is a big hassle for sure, like i said i can create a whole new thread but it will hold older builds and eventually the new ones (necromancer / inquisitor combo's)

done it for the main purpose to have a clean / empty Compendium VI when the expansion drops and people can refer to the older compendium to check those.

thx everybody for their patience

What about instead of one HUGE spoiler tag for each of the 3 post you did regroup them by class and maybe left the Class name *outside* of the spoiler tag? That way when searching for one we could still Ctrl+F the class name get to it and open the right one instead of looking throught those 3 posts opening the spoiler and wishing to fall on the right one?

Just a suggestion I know keeping those kind of thing up is a lot of work and you are doing very well
Old 07-14-2017, 09:06 PM
Initiate

Quick question, why are many builds in this thread still noted on update 1.0.0.9 when 1.0.1.1 is already out?
Old 07-14-2017, 09:12 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalFreak View Post
Quick question, why are many builds in this thread still noted on update 1.0.0.9 when 1.0.1.1 is already out?
That is just stating when they were originally created, some of the builds may have been updated sense then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by medierra View Post
please, excuse me... I need to go wipe away my tears with a handful of million dollar bills
Old 07-15-2017, 07:17 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kralw View Post
What about instead of one HUGE spoiler tag for each of the 3 post you did regroup them by class and maybe left the Class name *outside* of the spoiler tag? That way when searching for one we could still Ctrl+F the class name get to it and open the right one instead of looking throught those 3 posts opening the spoiler and wishing to fall on the right one?

Just a suggestion I know keeping those kind of thing up is a lot of work and you are doing very well
I liked your idea and I tried it out.. I still hit the max character count .. so it's still divided into 3 posts. but its easier to see the build combo's etc

so thx for the tip
twitch.tv/dikkiedik92

Closed Thread

Tags
build compendium