Old Yesterday, 07:58 PM
Initiate

I'm taking the latest version for another test run. Playing a Holy Bolt Paladin so far. I am impressed with the improvements you have made over the last few months. In particular, the enemies seem much more balanced for hardcore mode play than they were previously. I will let you know if I see anything that could be improved.

So far, my only observation is that Holy Bolt is cool and has a very appropriate animation, but it causes constant screen shakes when it strikes enemies. This makes it difficult to aim at times.

*Edit: Also, nice work on the blue town portals. They look much more authentic now! Maybe you could get rid of the swirling purple vortexes over the waypoints as well?
Old Yesterday, 08:44 PM
Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loghorrithm View Post
So far, my only observation is that Holy Bolt is cool and has a very appropriate animation, but it causes constant screen shakes when it strikes enemies. This makes it difficult to aim at times.

*Edit: Also, nice work on the blue town portals. They look much more authentic now! Maybe you could get rid of the swirling purple vortexes over the waypoints as well?
Thank you for keep playing and proving feedback.

You can disable camera shake (for now) in Options Menu -> General -> Camera Shake. I will remove the camera shake from Holy Bolt in the next update.

Waypoint fx is prior to change as well.

Tags
diablo 2, map, mod