Old 01-16-2018, 01:52 PM
Apostle

Quote:
Originally Posted by WareBare View Post
I don't know if I can do short
Mapping is just what I started with, because people liked the idea and I liked the challenge of making it happen. When I added instructions on how to play the campaign map and made some things available for the campaign including double spawns and phasing beasts I got positive reactions, so I went ahead and did more for the campaign (improving the tech stuff behind double spawns and Phasing Beasts became Phasing Lords).

Most of the time I'm trying something different and crazy to see how the response is, if it's positive I'm putting time into it if not I leave it to die and consider it a nice try good example for that is Artifacts where I didn't hear anything about or Runes where the reactions were mixed.
The mapping system is at a point where it works on its own, mainly just adding more maps to it for more variety or new challenge maps. Eventually I'll get back to it and probably end up added entirely new features to it, the Raid was planned to be in there, but the little freezes from Lua are more annoying than fun for something this big.
Ah okay.
Thanks

And btw this is short explanation

--------
Quote:
Grim Dawn End Game Mod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Houck View Post
Nydiamar Mod
Old 01-17-2018, 03:43 AM
Advocate

Default Progress Report - Crafting

wasn't planning on doing this post, but after changing and finishing the cost for upgrading. I figured I'll do it, so those interested in knowing what to expect before they get to the crafter have a chance to know and don't stand there never bothered collecting something they now need. (This made it sound more exciting than it is...)

The screenshots also include the changed names for Modifier/Converter Components.
Spoiler!
Old 01-17-2018, 02:29 PM
Initiate

Cool

Quote:
wasn't planning on doing this post, but after changing and finishing the cost for upgrading. I figured I'll do it, so those interested in knowing what to expect before they get to the crafter have a chance to know and don't stand there never bothered collecting something they now need. (This made it sound more exciting than it is...)

The screenshots also include the changed names for Modifier/Converter Components.
Spoiler!
Looks very promising, can't wait to play reworked vanilla masteries in 1.3 .