Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Off Topic > Totally Random

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 05:27 PM
Super Moderator

LANLocked says he fixed it. For me Avast detected the trojan as the page loads, so fire it up but keep yer hand on the power cord!

Last edited by jiaco; 03-02-2010 at 06:01 PM.
Old 03-02-2010, 07:30 PM
Super Moderator

Well, I don't get anymore warnings... not to guarantee anything, but that seems a lot more promising since I was getting them almost all over the place on the site.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:28 PM
Herald

I had that same red page warning with firefox but now it's fine.
Old 03-02-2010, 11:10 PM
Lord Advocate

Chrome doesn't flag it anymore. It's said to be safe now.

Well, this experience was enough for me to favor Chrome over IE8 regarding security.
I'm scanning my computer with Avast right now, I'll let you guys know if something pops up.
Old 03-03-2010, 02:14 AM
Champion

Thank you YerkYerk
Old 03-03-2010, 02:22 AM
Lord Advocate

No problem. Nothing popped up with a full Avast scan. Haven't noticed anything strange either, so I'm gonna go ahead and assume I'm not infected
Old 03-11-2010, 04:21 AM
Supporter

Just to point something out, Chrome is not a good browser. Chromium is (the open source browser that Google Chrome is based on).
Old 03-23-2010, 10:13 AM
Minister of Information

Exclamation

The alert is back again
Old 03-23-2010, 11:20 AM
Lord Advocate

Really? Where do you get the alert and what browser are you using? I don't get an alert with either Chrome or IE..

EDIT; Ok, I just got an alert with Chrome again. Reported it to the powers that be.

Last edited by yerkyerk; 03-23-2010 at 11:25 AM.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:13 PM
Advocate

Default Titanquest.net/forums error

Hi all,

For the TQ net guys buzzing around here, I have been getting this for the last few weeks when trying to enter the site. My Trend Micro keeps blocking the site and I am afraid to bypass it of course. Any word on this folks?

: Just tried to visit the Titanquest.net site which I have done for a few years and got this block from Trend Micro. I am showing this in case any of you go there as you may want to avoid it for now:

Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for www.titanquest.net/forums

What is the current listing status for www.titanquest.net/forums?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 4 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 1843 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 16 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-03-24, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-03-23.

Malicious software includes 17 trojan(s), 8 exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 3 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 6 domain(s), including ani.serveblog.net/, rebellion.servehttp.com/, gynweb.de/.

5 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including nofear.servehttp.com/, mworld.servegame.com/, xtop.servepics.com/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS174 (COGENT).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, www.titanquest.net/forums did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:

* Return to the previous page.
* If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction"~ Blaise Pascal

“Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.” ~ Italian proverb
Closed Thread