Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Community Section > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2017, 10:20 PM
Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norzan View Post
I can certainly see the appeal, but too many factors lead me to stay from it. Enemies critting, having a really unlucky spawn of heroes (like 4 at a time) and other factors. I just don't like this feeling of knowing that i can die at any moment.

The funny part is that a character of mine hasn't died since my Saboteur which was 11 characters ago. The rest have reached Ultimate and killed Nemesis without dying once.

Like the poster above said, some updates can break stuff that can lead to deaths. Like overbuffed OA and lifesteal not working against heroes.
Ha, I ran into 4 enemy boar heroes on new blademaster on his first foray into Ultimate the other day. They were all very fast and mean, too... Fortunately he made it by luring them 1 at a time.

I think that's a lot of the fun for me in HC, I can be trucking right along feeling invincible, then 3 seconds later I'm dead. Helps to keep me on my toes!
Old 01-18-2017, 10:30 PM
Ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanw1995 View Post
Ha, I ran into 4 enemy boar heroes on new blademaster on his first foray into Ultimate the other day. They were all very fast and mean, too... Fortunately he made it by luring them 1 at a time.

I think that's a lot of the fun for me in HC, I can be trucking right along feeling invincible, then 3 seconds later I'm dead. Helps to keep me on my toes!
Fuckin' finally! I thought i was the only one having problems with boar heroes. They blitz you like a truck.

--------
Useful mods-
Spoiler!
Closed Thread

Tags
hardcore, softcore, style