Old 01-05-2016, 03:59 PM
Acolyte

I want to stay cold based but I might want to mix in lightning and go shamen for better stats and health. Maybe cold/phys/lightning build using savagery? Not sure yet.
Old 01-05-2016, 04:35 PM
Herald

What about using alkomaos scythe/hammer/sword for another cold based charge attack?

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
Old 01-05-2016, 04:56 PM
Initiate

I currently have a level 85 Cold Spellbreaker build I have been working on, it works pretty well. I'll link my grimcalc when I get home later and also a picture of my gear setup. I went a different route than you because Nightfall/Shadowstep are not reliable when you get to Ultimate. You will be pulling packs with TSS because trash mobs do the most burst to you. You can sometimes get away with a Shadowstep and then Flash Freeze and burst everything down, but you are a bit fragile.

The build is really fun, I personally use a Shard of Beronath as my main attack instead of Scourge Strike, and then I Scourge Strike as a heal/extra freeze/trash clear, works good.

The real important part of this build to me is the devotion setup. I have several reactive heals that make a huge difference.
Old 01-05-2016, 06:37 PM
Initiate

Currently near 60 Elite. My intended 50/15 build:

http://grimcalc.com/build/AItYNP

Olexra's freezes every mob in a massive radius while Blade Spirit and your autos clear the vicinity. The Unknown Soldier will later on join the fun I guess. Add some nice actives from gear later on.

Devotion:
2x Crossroad, Assassin's Blade, Turtoise, Hawk, Chariot, Behemoth (3/6), Harpy, Empty Throne, Dryad and Unknown Soldier (6/7).

Dryad on Beronath's Fury
Assassin's Blade on Blade Spirit
Unkown Soldier on Shadow Strike
Rest on Auras

Attributes:
50 Physique and 35 Cunning. I think the extra Cunning is worth it for the +OA, more crits and thus procs, bonus to Pierce and also Bleeding. Direct points benefit from Anatomy of Murder and the more to OA leads to even more OA due to +%OA *such genius*.

More Physique is maybe better, but screw this. Ultimate is getting a rebalance nonetheless. More Health and DA is fine though. But come on, 50/35 should be totally legit.
Anywho, ~650 Phys. is enough for the gear, so it's enough for me xD
Old 01-05-2016, 07:33 PM
Speaker

I added videos to the main post Level 52 on Standard Veteran with bad equipment beside my weapons.

EDIT: Shit, there is a bit in the middle missing where my recording software said that the HDD is full... sorry, you miss me three hitting the green dude.

Last edited by redscores; 01-05-2016 at 07:46 PM.
Old 01-05-2016, 08:16 PM
Supporter

redscores, thanks for videos.
Old 01-05-2016, 08:27 PM
Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkblade_305 View Post
redscores, thanks for videos.
No problem man
Old 01-06-2016, 01:50 AM
Acolyte

I think I'm going to go occultist and just max CoF, Vulnerability, veil, Burst, and get all my phys damage to cold and just zip around with night fall. With all that slow nothing should be able to catch me... Except those damned "unstoppable uniques"
Old 01-06-2016, 02:34 AM
Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goods4188 View Post
I think I'm going to go occultist and just max CoF, Vulnerability, veil, Burst, and get all my phys damage to cold and just zip around with night fall. With all that slow nothing should be able to catch me... Except those damned "unstoppable uniques"
Well, try it you never know unless you try.
Old 01-07-2016, 03:18 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syn1cal View Post
Currently near 60 Elite. My intended 50/15 build:

Olexra's freezes every mob in a massive radius while Blade Spirit and your autos clear the vicinity. The Unknown Soldier will later on join the fun I guess. Add some nice actives from gear later on.

Devotion:
2x Crossroad, Assassin's Blade, Turtoise, Hawk, Chariot, Behemoth (3/6), Harpy, Empty Throne, Dryad and Unknown Soldier (6/7).

Dryad on Beronath's Fury
Assassin's Blade on Blade Spirit
Unkown Soldier on Shadow Strike
Rest on Auras

Attributes:
50 Physique and 35 Cunning. I think the extra Cunning is worth it for the +OA, more crits and thus procs, bonus to Pierce and also Bleeding. Direct points benefit from Anatomy of Murder and the more to OA leads to even more OA due to +%OA *such genius*.

More Physique is maybe better, but screw this. Ultimate is getting a rebalance nonetheless. More Health and DA is fine though. But come on, 50/35 should be totally legit.
Anywho, ~650 Phys. is enough for the gear, so it's enough for me xD
running a similliar build, little differences in the passives

could u explain how u do this devotion setup ?
greetings

PS: sry for my bad english
Closed Thread

Tags
arcanist, cold, nightblade, shadow strike