#461  
Old 08-09-2018, 09:09 AM
Darkstalix's Avatar
Darkstalix Darkstalix is offline
Advocate
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 428
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlockenGerda View Post
Hello, I made a small update to show you that I'm still alive ...
Please test it!
And yes, I'm taking a break from coding until "Forgotten Gods" comes out.

Update v1.55

- configurator: added checkbox to show/hide health- and energy potion cooldown timer
- added: colorCode for potion cooldown timer
[Settings]
HealthPotionCDColorCode="{^o}"
EnergyPotionCDColorCode="{^o}"
Btw can we have it in seconds the cd timers? i dont understand the way it is :s
also check on the pic the green arrows pointing on the lines from the window?
maybe remove them on your next update or merge them?


CU around dudio

Last edited by Darkstalix; 08-09-2018 at 09:33 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #462  
Old 08-09-2018, 09:31 AM
tsuelue's Avatar
tsuelue tsuelue is offline
Emissary
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 933
Default

Pots cd display, very nice. Thank you.

However ... the placement is suboptimal, there is so much going ion in the upper left corner of the screen already. Would be neat if it was at the bottom center. Just saying. Sorry for being nitpicking.
Reply With Quote
  #463  
Old 08-09-2018, 10:05 AM
Darkstalix's Avatar
Darkstalix Darkstalix is offline
Advocate
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 428
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuelue View Post
Pots cd display, very nice. Thank you.

However ... the placement is suboptimal, there is so much going ion in the upper left corner of the screen already. Would be neat if it was at the bottom center. Just saying. Sorry for being nitpicking.
Already there is an option for the placement of the window
Search in the ini file for these :

InfoBoxPosX=1180
InfoBoxPosY=700

These are my settings and i play on 1680/1050
The X is for taking left or right and the y for up and down
Putting minus (-) before the number is for going left and for going down
I have it on the almost far right next to the quests for example
Reply With Quote
  #464  
Old 08-09-2018, 11:14 AM
tsuelue's Avatar
tsuelue tsuelue is offline
Emissary
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 933
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstalix View Post
Already there is an option for the placement of the window
Search in the ini file for these :

InfoBoxPosX=1180
InfoBoxPosY=700

These are my settings and i play on 1680/1050
The X is for taking left or right and the y for up and down
Putting minus (-) before the number is for going left and for going down
I have it on the almost far right next to the quests for example
Splendid, good to know. Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #465  
Old 08-09-2018, 03:55 PM
GlockenGerda's Avatar
GlockenGerda GlockenGerda is offline
Counsel
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 365
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstalix View Post
Btw can we have it in seconds the cd timers? i dont understand the way it is :s
No problem, I'll add seconds for the cooldown in the next update!
I was not sure about the cd in seconds, because wiki told me 25 sec for health potions, but my stopwatch measured only 12 secs for the cd.
That seems to be the right value?
Energy Potions have 25 sec cd, right?

Quote:
also check on the pic the green arrows pointing on the lines from the window?
maybe remove them on your next update or merge them?


CU around dudio
I'll remove these empty lines. Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #466  
Old 08-09-2018, 05:55 PM
GlockenGerda's Avatar
GlockenGerda GlockenGerda is offline
Counsel
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 365
Default

Updated V1.55 with CD seconds
Attached Files
File Type: zip GrimInternals_v1.55.zip (282.3 KB, 26 views)
Reply With Quote
  #467  
Old 08-09-2018, 08:59 PM
Darkstalix's Avatar
Darkstalix Darkstalix is offline
Advocate
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 428
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlockenGerda View Post
Updated V1.55 with CD seconds
will check it out bruh, thank you

I checked it with my stopwatch too, its perfectly fine man

Last edited by Darkstalix; 08-09-2018 at 09:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #468  
Old 08-10-2018, 03:55 PM
GlockenGerda's Avatar
GlockenGerda GlockenGerda is offline
Counsel
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 365
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel7254 View Post
This isn't a huge deal, but there is an issue with the HUD elements this tool adds if player is using controller/gamepad.

If you have a controller connected, anytime you travel through a rift, all the HUD elements disappear. In order to get them back, you have to move your mouse.

Just a bit of an inconvenience for players like me trying to play from a distance on the couch. I have an app on my smartphone that lets me move the mouse on my PC, so it's not the end of the world. But if it could be fixed, that would be appreciated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel7254 View Post
Looks like this also happens every time you exit a dialogue with an NPC, including the stash/blacksmith/spirit guide, etc. So it's actually turning out to be more of an inconvenience than I had originally noted.
Those issues will be fixed in v1.56. Thanks for reporting!
Reply With Quote
  #469  
Old 08-11-2018, 12:46 AM
rebel7254 rebel7254 is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 116
Default

Thanks! After spending more game time with the tool, I’ve found out it actually doesn’t happen every time I travel between rifts. Just sometimes.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #470  
Old 08-11-2018, 05:57 PM
GlockenGerda's Avatar
GlockenGerda GlockenGerda is offline
Counsel
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 365
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel7254 View Post
Thanks! After spending more game time with the tool, I’ve found out it actually doesn’t happen every time I travel between rifts. Just sometimes.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please check with this version if the issues are gone and let me know! Thank you!
Attached Files
File Type: zip GrimInternals_v1.56.zip (283.5 KB, 23 views)

Last edited by GlockenGerda; 08-11-2018 at 07:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Grim Dawn ©2018 Crate Entertainment, LLC.
vBulletin® 3.8.4 ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.