Old 03-02-2018, 04:28 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by fotosintesis View Post
Which skill from VC would you like to ultilise?
Thanks for replying, well right now at level 15 I'm using Impale as somewhat as a nuke on my right click, Cadence as my main attack (left click) and Focused Assault to get close.

So yeah I'm thinking of the future of the character, been thinking of converting most physical to Chaos with the one transmuter as well as the passive but man the chaos devotions are all far and between that compliment a physical build.

Of course if I'm missing anything I'm way open to suggestions I may need another mind to help me out on this.

Last edited by Rifthound; 03-02-2018 at 05:09 PM.
Old 03-08-2018, 02:23 PM
Counsel

Talking

Back to GD and going to start with one of the mods I enjoy the most!
Old 03-09-2018, 01:14 PM
Acolyte

Do any of the new classes have an "oomph" 2H ability? Like something that scales of weapon damage considerably?
Old 03-09-2018, 01:51 PM
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifthound View Post
Thanks for replying, well right now at level 15 I'm using Impale as somewhat as a nuke on my right click, Cadence as my main attack (left click) and Focused Assault to get close.

So yeah I'm thinking of the future of the character, been thinking of converting most physical to Chaos with the one transmuter as well as the passive but man the chaos devotions are all far and between that compliment a physical build.

Of course if I'm missing anything I'm way open to suggestions I may need another mind to help me out on this.
Come join us on Discord server..The house is somewhat active regardless time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry View Post
Do any of the new classes have an "oomph" 2H ability? Like something that scales of weapon damage considerably?
Unlike OG Cataclysm where 3jiou prepared a 2H-propriate skill-line on Mercenary (now Warrior) and Voidcaller (if I served my memory right);

he streamlined the skill-tree following dmg-type and weapon restriction of domain - as seen on Warrior. Mace, 2h range on Internal dmg+Bleed skill line while Axe, Sword on Penetration+Bleed skill line. So, you may ultilise them both depending your best weapon at go!

Pretty sure, he nailed a Savagery-iteration skill on his Archmage mastery. Check 'em out!
Old 03-12-2018, 03:46 AM
Initiate

Love the changes to Aeromancer, formerly paragon. It was my least favorite class and I never used it prior. Much better now
I'm wondering if the frozenflame component is dropping correctly, Lvl45 and havnt seen one drop (I know they have a higher chance form trolls). Shows up in Stephen skinners shop tho.
Old 03-13-2018, 01:30 AM
Initiate

hello does this work without the dlc? Up to what patch is this mod updated? the redone version doesn't have much information, apart from classes and 2x mobs what are the changes?

Last edited by vajrayana; 03-13-2018 at 01:38 AM.
Old 03-13-2018, 05:38 PM
Initiate

My Attack Speed is capped at 150%, is that a change with this Mod?
I played the original Cataclysm quite a bit, but I thought it was 200% back then.

How can I change that back to 200%?
Old 03-14-2018, 12:43 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by vajrayana View Post
hello does this work without the dlc? Up to what patch is this mod updated? the redone version doesn't have much information, apart from classes and 2x mobs what are the changes?
If you don't have the expansion, there is an old version of the original Cataclysm that is for pre-AOM https://www.nexusmods.com/grimdawn/mods/37?tab=files
4th one down

All the other versions, both original cataclysm and catredone require the expansion

The primary changes of cataredone is the complete overhaul of the custom classes. The creator found it easiest to simply start with a clean slate after AoM
Old 03-14-2018, 11:02 AM
Initiate

Hi!
First, i want to say that i really like your mod. It's the best i ever tested and i have a lot of fun. I play a Void Knight lvl 66. It rocks as hell!

By the way i have a really boring bug. Every time i tried to go to the village of darkvale on Elite difficulty, my game crashes. I dunno what to do.

Ty for the help!
Old 03-14-2018, 12:01 PM
Supporter

Someone else had similar problem so you might try that:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fotosintesis

tried window borderless mode yet?*
other option was compability mode or running in dx9 for that run.

*it solved 50% of CTD issues

Tags
mastery, mod, qol