Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Off Topic > Rants

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 01-10-2019, 04:42 PM
sfbistimg's Avatar
sfbistimg sfbistimg is online now
Lord Advocate
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 4,056
Default

Well I did it. I finally beat wave 160......................................







Just to die on 161
I'm a sad panda

At this rate it will only take me 300 more characters to beat 170. I got this no problemo.
__________________
I Have the 7 Builds I'm planning on playing when Forgotten Gods drops pre-posted on my profile page.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-10-2019, 05:26 PM
Valinov's Avatar
Valinov Valinov is offline
Praetorian
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 450
Default

not sure what class/classes you are playing but you should give this conjurer a shot http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80406 I've very much been enjoying play him, and he's pretty safe.
__________________
All my GD videos can be found @ https://plays.tv/u/Valinov
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-10-2019, 06:22 PM
Awsumpossum Awsumpossum is offline
Emissary
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 854
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfbistimg View Post
Yeah I'll delete everything again once the new expansion drops like I did when game left early access and AoM was released.
Did you delete recipes and stash as well? I did, I think I kind of regret it as there are still lots of recipes that I'm missing.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-10-2019, 06:52 PM
sfbistimg's Avatar
sfbistimg sfbistimg is online now
Lord Advocate
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 4,056
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awsumpossum View Post
Did you delete recipes and stash as well? I did, I think I kind of regret it as there are still lots of recipes that I'm missing.
yeah when AoM was released I deleted everything, this time I will keep the recipes as they are a bitch to get.
__________________
I Have the 7 Builds I'm planning on playing when Forgotten Gods drops pre-posted on my profile page.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-10-2019, 10:54 PM
Awsumpossum Awsumpossum is offline
Emissary
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 854
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfbistimg View Post
yeah when AoM was released I deleted everything, this time I will keep the recipes as they are a bitch to get.
Yeah, me too. I can't decide if I'll delete again. There's a part of me that wants to, but I still only have 1 complete level 94 legendary set and it's one with 3 pieces that is for skills I could not care less about.

Here's to hoping they add a lightning orb, spammable, ability in some form in the expansion. I bitched and moaned, screamed and cried, for Chain Lightning for so long, but I hate the implementation (requiring an actual mouseover target to cast) and have made no build using it. It's tough out here for the lightning spam crew.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-10-2019, 11:47 PM
sfbistimg's Avatar
sfbistimg sfbistimg is online now
Lord Advocate
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 4,056
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awsumpossum View Post
Yeah, me too. I can't decide if I'll delete again. There's a part of me that wants to, but I still only have 1 complete level 94 legendary set and it's one with 3 pieces that is for skills I could not care less about.

Here's to hoping they add a lightning orb, spammable, ability in some form in the expansion. I bitched and moaned, screamed and cried, for Chain Lightning for so long, but I hate the implementation (requiring an actual mouseover target to cast) and have made no build using it. It's tough out here for the lightning spam crew.
yeah i was there with you bitching aboot chain lightning. And like you I hate both versions they added (not sure why they had to make them both target locked). Now I just want them to buff Lightning Nova by giving me a Mythical Lightning Nova or something
__________________
I Have the 7 Builds I'm planning on playing when Forgotten Gods drops pre-posted on my profile page.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-11-2019, 12:05 AM
Maya Maya is offline
Emissary
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 826
Default

Reaper is fine unless you get 2 of them and can't kill them fast enough to prevent them from summoning up an army of wraiths.

I dread Grava and Aleks more. Imagine 2x Grava...


They should add an optional challenge of facing Ravager/Moggy in the crucible . Now that would be fun (not).
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-11-2019, 09:40 AM
Boromonokli Boromonokli is offline
Counsel
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 220
Default

you know you can just s&e out of there and do tribute farming until a doable spawn comes, right?

I had something similar on my pre.krieg DK and wave 130 (but aspirant since my gear was so trashy. Yes that trashy), with Benn, Wraiths, and Fabulous. The RR + trapment + trapment based RR + Fabulous was too much damage.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-11-2019, 04:28 PM
sfbistimg's Avatar
sfbistimg sfbistimg is online now
Lord Advocate
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 4,056
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromonokli View Post
you know you can just s&e out of there and do tribute farming until a doable spawn comes, right?

I had something similar on my pre.krieg DK and wave 130 (but aspirant since my gear was so trashy. Yes that trashy), with Benn, Wraiths, and Fabulous. The RR + trapment + trapment based RR + Fabulous was too much damage.
No I can't man, that's not my way

I actually got to 169 last night on a beefy death night, but 161 till I died was 30 minutes lol
Next try will be a bit less beef and a lil more deeps

So close now, it might actually happen.
__________________
I Have the 7 Builds I'm planning on playing when Forgotten Gods drops pre-posted on my profile page.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-12-2019, 08:38 AM
Maya Maya is offline
Emissary
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 826
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfbistimg View Post
No I can't man, that's not my way

I actually got to 169 last night on a beefy death night, but 161 till I died was 30 minutes lol
Next try will be a bit less beef and a lil more deeps

So close now, it might actually happen.
You can do it! *Cheers on while stuffing face with Barrowholm stew*

Btw, also try the concept of divide and conquer. It is easier to tackle the bosses one by one and the Legion map works best for it imo.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Grim Dawn ©2019 Crate Entertainment, LLC.
vBulletin® 3.8.4 ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.