Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Gameplay > Classes, Skills and Builds

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 06-26-2018, 05:15 PM
Supporter

Post [Build]Healer Coop Build 3players or more

this build work only on coop multi players because there is no atak dmg or defanse this build is only to buff the others, the healer + 2player or more because 1 player he will die.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/0V0Pv0aV
  This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2  
Old 06-26-2018, 07:07 PM
Crate Employee - Designer

There seems to be some confusion here for those posting that seems difficult to sink in.

The build forum is for builds. Nowhere does it say that all builds posted here must be min-maxed Ravager-slaying machines.

I think it's great that somebody took the time to come up with a support playstyle that they enjoy and that they chose to share it with the community. Whether that's a niche way to play or "suboptimal" to the octane driven loot hunt for some players is irrelevant.

If you have nothing positive to contribute to that, kindly take a deep breath and refrain from posting.
Old 06-26-2018, 07:41 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alv4H View Post
this build work only on coop multi players because there is no atak dmg or defanse this build is only to buff the others, the healer + 2player or more because 1 player he will die.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/0V0Pv0aV
Did you consider using this ring to have heals that can proc every 5 seconds too?
Old 06-26-2018, 08:13 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valinov View Post
Did you consider using this ring to have heals that can proc every 5 seconds too?
I think op wants heals for a party not themselves. I don't think that ring heals anyone besides the player
Old 06-26-2018, 08:24 PM
Supporter

i wanted to make a healer support to help others players who get trouble to farm gear and leveling about the build i did focus on healing skill + the build is pre aom so there is a limited pssibilities to that kind of build.(im sorry im bad im trying to get better every day)
Old 06-26-2018, 08:29 PM
Advocate

I'll expand on this later with a build and link, but there are some debuffs and Resist Reductions in both skills and devotions that can synergize really well with this. Debuffing enemy OA can be more effective than healing... I play multiplayer frequently.

You have 21 unspent points, and haven't put more than 1 into the base summons. putting those up half way will let the pets live longer. I would also recommend a bit into Bloody Pox for OA reduction.

Steam ID 'thederrick'

Last edited by Drokalypso; 06-26-2018 at 08:40 PM.
Old 06-26-2018, 09:00 PM
Praetorian

You should 100% include tree of life/healing rain in devotions if you want to be a healer. Limited number of points, but consider wind devil with 12 in raging tempest and bloody pox with 12 in wasting to further help allies. The OA shred is very valuable on pox if a team mate isn't using it and much more valuable than getting a ton of points in mog line. Would also use caster offhand for max cdr and more healing rain. If you go healing rain going empyrion is great too. The damage reduction isn't as valuable in xpac, but in vanilla it's a lot more handy

Dying god is a fabulous devotion if you want to do the opposite and buff party damage
Old 06-26-2018, 09:07 PM
Supporter

tree of life doesnt heal alies i wanted to take it butit heal only 1 player,
if there is some one who have build support/buffer/healer coop post link plz and thank you. i want to learn more about coop build because in other games rpg i always play helper i mean support.
Old 06-26-2018, 09:10 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alv4H View Post
tree of life doesnt heal alies i wanted to take it butit heal only 1 player,
if there is some one who have build support/buffer/healer coop post link plz and thank you. i want to learn more about coop build because in other games rpg i always play helper i mean support.
Tree of Life does heal allies
Old 06-26-2018, 09:12 PM
Praetorian

You crazy man Why you think it has a 15 meter radius?! Last time I used it was definitely healing allies

I got old school damage buffer /quasi haeler from vanilla I'll try to find it. Actually provides pretty insane dps boost

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/vNQzX7X2 Found it!

Massive oa/da buffs and debuffs, huge crit dmg, some flat dmg, and healing rain. Also provides some mediocre aoe clear to help ur homies

I 2 man mogdrogen with friends bm with this guy in vanilla and 100% facetanked him Was fun buffer in crucible too, if you got 2-3 guys who aren't demo/arcanist or don't use the same buffs then you are massively buffing them. Pure healer sucks imo cause it's just not necessary. With enough cdr you got constant healing rain casts + massive oa debuff, phys dmg reduction, and huge fumble/impair from demo give them enough defense as is and it's better to boost their offense beyond that

Last edited by TomoDaK; 06-26-2018 at 09:25 PM.

Tags
conjurer