Old 05-28-2018, 02:25 PM
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chthon View Post
Now if only someone would fix Leviathan then we'd have the old 2h family back
What do you mean? Cadence leviathan witchblade is already crucible ready
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chthon View Post

Since I don't have a good Maul to test. How would you rate Worldeater against Archon?
On a firestrike build? I haven't tested it. But warmaul's weapon damage is pure fire unlike worldeaters which is physical with 50% converted to fire.
Old 05-28-2018, 02:30 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tora View Post
On a firestrike build? I haven't tested it. But warmaul's weapon damage is pure fire unlike worldeaters which is physical with 50% converted to fire.
Imo Archon with good affix for FS

Worldeater for fire FW and any build abusing The granted skill + variations around such a build
Old 05-28-2018, 02:57 PM
Ascendant

Quote:
What do you mean? Cadence leviathan witchblade is already crucible ready
Of course it is. The weapon itself is strong no doubt but the skill mod on it is odd to say the least. I'd have preferred some skill mod for Cadence or even Blitz over ABB

Quote:
Shar'Zul's Wrath shotgun is the reason for my dilemma. Recent warmaul buffs are promising no doubt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfluff View Post
Imo Archon with good affix for FS

Worldeater for fire FW and any build abusing The granted skill + variations around such a build
I'll take your word for it, I doubt I'd be able to test Archon build anytime soon.

--------
Useful mods-
Spoiler!
Old 05-28-2018, 05:25 PM
Supporter

I think I'll try this out with points in Ghoul instead of Tempest - the build can just swing it.
Old 05-28-2018, 07:47 PM
Champion

This setup looks strangely familiar!

I have no idea how you make melee work without Ghoul and Ultos without mirror/maiven, not only that, your clear times are amazing!

As an avid min-maxer and just another OCD gamer I couldn't help but notice that light defender gloves do absolutely nothing for you here. Bleeding overcap is useless, you got poison covered, so basically it's just an armor roll and that's it. Crimson Claws offer much more here imo.

But gratz on making it work!
Old 05-28-2018, 07:51 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_lee View Post
Crimson Claws offer much more here imo.

But gratz on making it work!
Do the claws have %lightning? It's all i'm interested in

And thanks. But i see so many people surprised that it works like I took a dead beat class combo and made it work. It was well established pre AoM that ultos Conjurer was already very strong, way stronger than elementalist for crucible. No one who plays this combo is at disatvantage, on the contrary.

As for ghoul, the high consistent crits and fast kills make 8% lifesteal enough
Old 05-28-2018, 07:54 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfluff View Post
Do the claws have %lightning? It's all i'm interested in

And thanks. But i see so many people surprised that it works like I took a dead beat class combo and made it work. It was well established pre AoM that ultos Conjurer was already very strong. No one who plays this combo is at disatvantage, on the contrary.

As for ghoul, the high consistent crits and fast kills make 8% lifesteal enough
Do you really prefer 80% lightning damage to DA/more leech/5 skill points? I mean it's less than 4% damage gain in your case.

I am just surprised how your char just refused to die despite being cornered so many times.
Old 05-28-2018, 08:21 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Do you really prefer 80% lightning damage to DA/more leech/5 skill points? I mean it's less than 4% damage gain in your case.

I am just surprised how your char just refused to die despite being cornered so many times.
Is some more feral leech which we are rarely using really more leech compared to 90% lightning buffing all of our attacks? Bleed res matters here and more AS too

DA is for losers

Fluff how dare you call conjurer dead beat class

Last edited by TomoDaK; 05-28-2018 at 08:24 PM.
Old 05-28-2018, 09:18 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomoDaK View Post

DA is for losers
Say that to double reaper + benny combo on wave 170 when you get unlucky with your crit rolls as melee
Old 05-29-2018, 05:24 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomoDaK View Post
Is some more feral leech which we are rarely using really more leech compared to 90% lightning buffing all of our attacks? Bleed res matters here and more AS too

DA is for losers

Fluff how dare you call conjurer dead beat class
I didn't call it but people seem to think so in spite of a video

Quote:

@Lee - There si no extra leech gain. I'm just charging 1 pt savagery from time to time for the said bonuses in the guide. And yes, When PS is so strong 100% Lightning dmg from gloves (not 80%) matters a great deal, As does the Malmouth potent augment (120% dmg) on the weapon together they are easy 10% total dmg added to he build That is nothing to scoff at when your base dmg is strong. It adds up fast and you can kill a nemesis efore they huddle properly and gank you.

There is 2x Reaper in the video and I seem to be doing quite fine, even staying in spawn point area damage deliberatily.

Benny is a sweetheart. Only GRava is annoying IF you don't rush him and don't know when to back down. But that's the case for most 2h chars sometimes. Avenger can take it more cause of that Godly set proc.

Why are you so surprised, and others lol. What odds does this build have against it that is more than what other builds need to endure...I even had Marked Mutator which means 100 less DA and my usual lag. I'm not doing anything that special aside from positioning. The class combo is just that good and the defensive stats are enough to let it carry out it's full dmg. Anyone could just slam on a potent ravager eye, get ghoul if it feels more comfy. I even made a pic with defensive stats so that people would see 3K DA and not freak out.

Last edited by Superfluff; 05-29-2018 at 05:35 AM.

Tags
conjurer