Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Gameplay > Classes, Skills and Builds

Old 11-04-2017, 02:00 PM
Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoth View Post
Yes I can:
1. Good life regeneration and heal procs - Pneumatic Burst + Dryad
2. Mind the cooldowns! 10 seconds on Ereoctes! + Dodge
3. Kubacabra is a heavy (and even splits multiple times!) ... It can facetank him yes (yes move in between or force a heal potion, healing potions are normally not needed), kill him alone sadly no, so you will die at some point. He heals too much if we just stay in front of him, Kiting takes half an hour on him.
300 hp/sec regen after all procs and buffs isn't good. It's baaad. And with only 8k hp you will get one shot by bosses. I think this works well in theory, you have high dodge and deflect rates (after procs) after all. The problem is, in practice, only that one hit that goes through matters, and you are almost surely getting oneshot by things like Grava'thul or even just Log shotgun.

It would be good to see the upcoming video to see if I am wrong that this will not work in practice.
Old 11-04-2017, 02:34 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by x1x1x1x2 View Post
300 hp/sec regen after all procs and buffs isn't good. It's baaad. And with only 8k hp you will get one shot by bosses. I think this works well in theory, you have high dodge and deflect rates (after procs) after all. The problem is, in practice, only that one hit that goes through matters, and you are almost surely getting oneshot by things like Grava'thul or even just Log shotgun.

It would be good to see the upcoming video to see if I am wrong that this will not work in practice.
I will do a video if I find the time. I am playing this for a long time now, it does work. Haven't seen that Nemesis yet, going to try it out, had chtolian damage reduction in a pre patch version. - clarified in Build now.

Last edited by Swoth; 11-04-2017 at 02:50 PM.
Old 11-04-2017, 03:28 PM
Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chthon View Post
How do you freeze Mad Queen and other bosses with this? I didn't notice any items that reduced enemy freeze resistance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoth View Post
Adjusted text in guide. You just facetank them.
Sorry, but until i didn't will see any video proff - it's very hard to believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantai View Post
working as intended
Old 11-04-2017, 04:17 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by x1x1x1x2 View Post

I could increase my hp by 1000 if put all points from spirit into physique. I still consider this to be an option indeed.

Tags
cold, mage, spellbreaker, tanky