Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Gameplay > Classes, Skills and Builds

Old 03-23-2017, 03:44 PM
Speaker

what is better: demo+occult or occult+arcanist?

how well raven works in 1.0.0.9?

Last edited by aristobal; 03-23-2017 at 03:56 PM.
Old 03-24-2017, 10:22 AM
Counsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by aristobal View Post
what is better: demo+occult or occult+arcanist?

how well raven works in 1.0.0.9?
Arcanist definitely works better than demo for this build concept, since demo doesn't have good affinity with aether or have a standalone spell as well-suited as Devastation for Raise the Dead.

As far as Warlocks vs. Pyromancers for pet builds in general, it would come down to the specific build concept. The next build I'll be posting will be a pet hybrid Pyromancer, so you can decide for yourself.

If you're asking about Storm Spirit: the raven casts Storm Spirit on the player, and the buff affects the player and all allies (such as pets) within an 8-meter radius at time of casting, lasting for 30 seconds. It does not affect new allies/pets entering the radius after casting (i.e. it's not a persistent aura).
Old 03-25-2017, 12:34 PM
Speaker

A really cool build! Am I wrong or is this the best hybrid build to date? Why does it get so little attention?
Nice idea to stack the flat damage and cdr! I will try it out myself after beating Gollus ass again for 500 times lol!
Old 03-26-2017, 11:39 AM
Initiate

Default Little confused

hello, great guide, the only thing i am uncertain about is as following :

When you were talking about 70 first points into physique, how did you mean it? total points spent or the increased physique you get when you click Physique?
Old 03-26-2017, 01:37 PM
Initiate

And i got no idea how i am supposed to have flintcore bolts at lvl 15 , i'm not even at the smith that has the hammer yet, so i guess i can't obtain it yet
Old 03-26-2017, 05:03 PM
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandori View Post
And i got no idea how i am supposed to have flintcore bolts at lvl 15 , i'm not even at the smith that has the hammer yet, so i guess i can't obtain it yet
If it's your 1st character, then it might be a problem, but for those who have other, high-lev or fully levelled characters, it's not a problem. Just craft it with the high-lev char and put it in the shared stash. If this is your first char, just pm me and I'll gladly craft it for you.
Old 03-26-2017, 06:47 PM
Praetorian

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the swarmlings' stats? I does not show on gracefuldusk.
Old 03-27-2017, 10:35 AM
Counsel

I've updated the original post as follows:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaShiv View Post
NEW! Grim Dawn Build Calculator (all-in-one view): http://www.grimtools.com/calc/bL2J44Zp
(For help and keyboard shortcuts using this build tool: http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52366
If you haven't had the chance to play with Dammitt's new build calculator yet, it has tons of features and the implementation is very slick. For example, the tool even shows all my devotion bindings. Give it a try!

Quote:
When you were talking about 70 first points into physique, how did you mean it? total points spent or the increased physique you get when you click Physique?
For all Grim Dawn build guides (and build calculators) you'll ever see, attribute points refer to the points spent by clicking "+" next to the attribute, and not to the resulting value. You can see how many attribute points have been spent on each attribute by hovering over the attribute name on page 1 of your character sheet.

Quote:
Continue to use Fireblast from Searing Ember until you can craft Flintcore Bolts. I've listed the earliest level for each new item to allow for most efficient gearing/leveling, but it's completely natural that newer players (or probably even most players) won't have every item ready yet at each exact level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaeiO View Post
Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the swarmlings' stats? I does not show on gracefuldusk.
Use Grim Dawn Item Database to search, then click the "Settings" button on the top left corner and select "Show pet attributes and skills" to see their stats.

Last edited by DaShiv; 03-27-2017 at 10:48 AM.
Old 03-27-2017, 11:48 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaShiv View Post
[...] click the "Settings" button on the top left corner and select "Show pet attributes and skills" to see their stats.
Didn't know this was a thing. Thanks a bunch!
Old 03-27-2017, 04:09 PM
Initiate

Didn't even know that inventory was shared cross characters, awesome! i got a lvl 50 pyro so i got the flintcores, thank you!

Tags
aether, necromancer, pet, skeleton, warlock