Old 04-20-2017, 02:17 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MortalKombat View Post
Sentinel deals significant poison/acid damage, can reduce your resistances with his 5-way fissure attack, (especially poison/acid resistance), can reduce your damage by ~50% with his acid breath, and he regenerates HP fairly quickly.
If you have significant overcap on acid/poison resistance and decent DPS, he isnt a treat. I just facetanked him, that's all... It's wierd that you killed Rashalga, but couldnt kill Sentinel.

If he deals to much damage to you, overcap poison resist, by 50-70.
I mean, I appreciate the advice, but he's taking 1/3~1/2 of my health with his regular attack and I'm overcapped on poison by 49% (and looking at my character sheet, my poison never dips below 80% while he's hitting me). I think my DPS is lower than it should be, but I don't really know where else I can improve that without a few particularly lucky drops. Basically I have a ton of healing abilities, but when they're all exhausted I've still not done enough damage to him to outdamage the momentary heal he gets until I drag him out of a crystal, let alone the heal he gets from killing me.

Obviously I can always try executing better, clearly I am new to this game and not fantastic at it, but given that Loghorrean and Rashalga both presented a moderate but reasonably beatable challenge, I feel like there's gotta be something I'm missing, here. Also both Aetherial and Cthonic nemeses don't bother me one bit. I found an Empowered Alchemists Belt tonight for +6% max poison resist, and while this allows me to live a little better, I'm just doing no damage to him that he can't heal in the short time he's in his crystals. That acid breath is just such a strong nerf and so hard to avoid as melee.

Last edited by SquallSeeD31; 04-20-2017 at 05:38 AM.
Old 09-16-2017, 09:12 PM
Counsel

Any chance at an update to this build? Seems to be the only Blademaster that focuses on the WPS which is what I want.
Old 09-16-2017, 09:45 PM
Minister of Information

I was not satisfied with how the build performed towards the end of Ultimate and decided to revise it. The result has been an improvement and enabled me to beat Benn'Jhar, Moosilauke and Valdaran. Fabius has been my bane, though.
Old 09-16-2017, 10:57 PM
Counsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by eisprinzessin View Post
I was not satisfied with how the build performed towards the end of Ultimate and decided to revise it. The result has been an improvement and enabled me to beat Benn'Jhar, Moosilauke and Valdaran. Fabius has been my bane, though.
Looks pretty good but always hard to tell what the actual level of each skill should be.
Closed Thread

Tags
blademaster