Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Gameplay > Classes, Skills and Builds

Old 10-17-2017, 08:26 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceXavieR View Post
a similar image can be found in my profile.. with only minimal difference
Thx, for help
Officially Im giving you this build for further updates if you dont mind doing it that is
Old 11-09-2017, 01:28 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoV View Post
Thx, for help
Officially Im giving you this build for further updates if you dont mind doing it that is
I will never be as good as you. nevertheless I will do my best..

coming up with the updated build soon.
Old 11-09-2017, 01:52 PM
Champion

Quote:
To be honest idk, it depends on my time and ofc on things that expansion will bring to this build. If it brings some radical changes I will update it, if those changes stay on level you got 5 more devotion points and ~20 more skill points there is not much to update, just to redistribute those new points.
well honestly. there is not going to be much of a difference imo.. and there is the the tactician version too that is seriously a very good contender to this build..

but that is not going to stop this build to fruition, sticking to bm and . currently dps is over 115k with just the mythical silverbolt on.
Old 11-09-2017, 04:47 PM
Champion

Quote:
I will never be as good as you. nevertheless I will do my best..

coming up with the updated build soon.
No one is asking you to be as good, you have to be much better

Thx for help again

Quote:
well honestly. there is not going to be much of a difference imo.. and there is the the tactician version too that is seriously a very good contender to this build..

but that is not going to stop this build to fruition, sticking to bm and . currently dps is over 115k with just the mythical silverbolt on.
Maybe try crossbow with 100% AP ratio, cant remember the name
Old 11-09-2017, 05:44 PM
Ascendant

Quote:

Maybe try crossbow with 100% AP ratio, cant remember the name
I think you're referring to Gildor's Pulverizer

Silverbolt with Myth. Belt of Treacherous Means should be better than Pulverizer for this build imo

EDIT:

Never mind Belt only has 50% AP increase, so Pulverizer might be better.

--------
Useful mods-
Spoiler!

Last edited by Chthon; 11-09-2017 at 06:00 PM.
Old 12-17-2017, 02:34 PM
Speaker

Build looks really solid. However, I have few question and might need opinion from you guys.

Since AoM is out..
1. Is gildor's pulverizer better than M silverbolt for this build?
2. What alternative set, aside from valdun if I were to use gildor? I believe valdun is no longer relevant with gildor, right?
3. Is AoE enough for the build with valdun proc alone?
Old 12-17-2017, 04:03 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by notsuretbh View Post
Build looks really solid. However, I have few question and might need opinion from you guys.

Since AoM is out..
1. Is gildor's pulverizer better than M silverbolt for this build?
2. What alternative set, aside from valdun if I were to use gildor? I believe valdun is no longer relevant with gildor, right?
3. Is AoE enough for the build with valdun proc alone?
I would say a well rolled Ugdenbog Boltthrower would be best for this build, but good luck farming one
Valdun hardly has any alternatives when it comes to 2H ranged pierce.
But overall yes, 100% pierce on Gildor looks like a decent alternative, better than Myth Silverbolt.
Also I would consider Tactician instead of Blademaster. Blademaster's kit is mostly melee.
Old 01-14-2018, 03:58 PM
Speaker

Hi fellow blademasters, tbh what really interest me in the build is dummy kill time for 2h ranged BM in the front page written by Jov- which i believe is less than 40s.
So I decided to give it a shot, min max and optimize the build for the latest patch. Turns out, my dummy kill time is nowhere near 30s. In fact it takes 1 minute long. Killing bosses/mobs feels really slow.
This is actually my fist BM playthrough and I'm not following blademaster changes over time, but, is the nerf that bad so that tactician is the way to go? I refuse to believe it
What can I do to improve this? Suggestion please. https://www.grimtools.com/calc/w26AKlxN Thanks!

Last edited by notsuretbh; 01-14-2018 at 04:01 PM.
Old 01-15-2018, 01:06 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by notsuretbh View Post
Hi fellow blademasters, tbh what really interest me in the build is dummy kill time for 2h ranged BM in the front page written by Jov- which i believe is less than 40s.
So I decided to give it a shot, min max and optimize the build for the latest patch. Turns out, my dummy kill time is nowhere near 30s. In fact it takes 1 minute long. Killing bosses/mobs feels really slow.
This is actually my fist BM playthrough and I'm not following blademaster changes over time, but, is the nerf that bad so that tactician is the way to go? I refuse to believe it
What can I do to improve this? Suggestion please. https://www.grimtools.com/calc/w26AKlxN Thanks!
Unfortunately nerfs are that bad.
Tho I didnt played much less tried to update this build I would suggest you to pump your atc speed by investing points into PB it should give you more dps.
Old 02-06-2018, 07:29 AM
Champion

I am done with Tactician version of this build. Sinister of Vora Boltthrower with Solid single target damage ( pure pierce with 170k dps) and very tanky with 2.5k + armor with high da and oa. Only issue is lack of skill points to invest in aoe skills like WPS. AoE needs improvement. Sadly I am not satisfied with it after having been spoiled with PS! The Dw gunner physical version may be better here.

Tags
blademaster, guide, pierce, ranged