Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Community Section > Modding - Projects

Old 11-13-2017, 08:58 PM
Herald

Looking forward to the new Corn updates! Unfortunately you've ruined me and I haven't been enjoying the expansion as much in plain vanilla mode so I'm waiting patiently while you work your GD magic.
Old 11-26-2017, 03:36 AM
Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by adoomgod View Post
We have no plans for animations as of now. They are... difficult. Removed attrib. req.'s is still going to be in. Raised movement cap, well I hate to break it to you but I may want to pull back on it a bit. I think movement speed is extremely powerful not just in influencing clear speed but also in maneuvering in combat. Maybe we'll still raise the cap a bit, but more conservatively this time. Alternatively raise the cap a lot, but make it more difficult and costly to get close to the cap (lose combat and survival stats).

A bit of a suggestion here : the majority of people seem to want higher movement speed for out of combat purposes. It does get really annoying to do the same run between packs of mobs and have 50% of the time be just spent walking between them.

Would it be possible to raise the movespeed cap whenever it would be possible to regen from constitution but lower it in combat? I know it might be annoying to program, just a suggestion.

My favorite change is definitely the attributes. I used cornucopia several months ago and didn't even realize that change, went and played vanilla for the expansion and it's been driving me up the wall how physique is almost always the best option.
Old 12-15-2017, 11:08 PM
Herald

Dead, alive, on vacation?

Just wondering if you guys are still interested in updating your mod? I'd obviously love it if you did but I'd get it if you've lost interest and are moving on to other things.
Old 12-19-2017, 05:15 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfmane View Post
Dead, alive, on vacation?

Just wondering if you guys are still interested in updating your mod? I'd obviously love it if you did but I'd get it if you've lost interest and are moving on to other things.
Alive. We haven't pushed an update in a while, but we did push our changes to attributes to github. That in itself isn't really sufficient for a full release, but does require some degree of testing in a vacuum.

Also, the post-xpac Crate development is still in full swing, meaning much of GD is still hot to the touch. It is cooling, though, and just about ready.

I haven't been so much active in the modding scene because I've been trying to port over a bunch of my modding tools from one language to another (Java -> Python) to expedite things when GD does cool down. That's my excuse, anyway, for not replying to your comment sooner.
Old 12-20-2017, 06:24 AM
Herald

No worries. I just wanted to check if you guys were still on or not. I haven't been paying much attention so I wasn't sure where Crate was with making adjustments after the Ashes release.
Old 01-17-2018, 05:26 PM
Initiate

Talking

Actually, I've just created this account to say that I'm seriously looking at your mod. I guess that the patching fury of Crate is slowing down your releases (maybe I'm wrong).
Right now, I'm playing vanilla since 1 month but as for all my other games, I'm interested in all mods that improve and enhance them. I don't know yet how the game is unbalanced (I'm just lvl 65), how some pathes are better than others, but every balancing to allow player to be more free in his/her choices is really welcome. The power of Grim Dawn (and Titan Quest) is to build the class, like a Lego game, and create as many characters as you have new ideas. The point of your mod seems to make more viable combinations, that's exactly what I'm looking for.

You gain another follower
Old 03-12-2018, 09:25 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceno View Post

P.S. Oh Cornucopia v0.4.0.1 has been updated by the way, for use while we work on curating the mod behind the scenes. Levelcap raised to 100, Devotion Cap to 55, and Inquisitor and Necromancer are now selectable. Enjoy!
Thank you so much for this fix, could you possibly update the devotion system as well? Currently if you try to run Cornucopia with AoM the new devotion trees are not only unselectable but the entire tree's placement is skewed as a result. And you start off with a great deal of affinity points so many trees are unlocked at lvl 1.

Tags
balance, cornucopia, mod, rebalance