Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Community Section > Modding - Tutorials and Help

Old 10-01-2016, 06:29 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper0n View Post
Is there a way to transfer your stash over to the mod ?. I tried copying transfer.gst and formulas but the stash in the mod folder still is in it's default state.
with GD Stash you can change what mod a stash belongs to
Old 07-11-2017, 07:57 PM
Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Dawg View Post
Using symbolic links....
Noted top message says "thread outdated". As of most recent update? So will Dawg's code work for 1.0.0.6? And shared stash? Any way to get it over to mod? Didn't see one here. Hate to lose all that stuff.
Old 07-11-2017, 08:01 PM
Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryffon View Post
Noted top message says "thread outdated". As of most recent update? So will Dawg's code work for 1.0.0.6? And shared stash? Any way to get it over to mod? Didn't see one here. Hate to lose all that stuff.
I didn't test it extensively but I got campaign chars to work using GD stash, I basically copy them via rename and then put that file into user while also checking the "in mod" box and voila, they work. Work as in they save their own progress.
Old 07-12-2017, 12:22 AM
Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibba View Post
I didn't test it extensively but I got campaign chars to work using GD stash, I basically copy them via rename and then put that file into user while also checking the "in mod" box and voila, they work. Work as in they save their own progress.
Sounds good, Chibba. What about shared stash? Very important, given all the stuff I have.
Old 07-12-2017, 01:05 AM
Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryffon View Post
Sounds good, Chibba. What about shared stash? Very important, given all the stuff I have.
I think you can't just copy over your stash file. But with GD stash...lets just say mamba is a god =)
Old 09-13-2017, 06:32 PM
Initiate

I transferred my campaign character to a custom game, but lost all quest progress? Both characters are identical other than that. I'm in Act II in the main campaign.

Tags
custom campaign, mod, save, save file