Old 12-09-2018, 01:46 AM
Initiate

Riftstalker+Spitir=no class
Old 12-09-2018, 03:36 PM
Initiate

Been meaning to make a post for a while now just to say thank you to asylum and all of the other contributors to this mod collection. The quality of the mod is extremely high across the board - particularly the Grim Quest masteries which I keep on coming back to over and over again - and it has undoubtedly increased the life of this game for me at least five times over.

The new rogue mastery is absolutely my favourite. I want to try and pair it with every other mastery in the game...

Cheers!
Old 12-09-2018, 06:23 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingFerret View Post
Been meaning to make a post for a while now just to say thank you to asylum and all of the other contributors to this mod collection. The quality of the mod is extremely high across the board - particularly the Grim Quest masteries which I keep on coming back to over and over again - and it has undoubtedly increased the life of this game for me at least five times over.

The new rogue mastery is absolutely my favourite. I want to try and pair it with every other mastery in the game...

Cheers!
Thanks, I'm glad you like the Grim Quest masteries and especially the Rogue mastery, it means alot to me that people enjoy something I poured my blood, sweat and tears into.
Old 12-11-2018, 04:08 PM
Speaker

Today I lost my warrior...

May he be remembered as failed attempt number 17.

Time for Lightning now...

Al that aside: I want to thank all those that made this mod into what it now is.
The bloody thing is addictive.
But why, oh why, did you add the option for Hardcore... XD
And don't tell me: well toggle that off then!, because it is there, it HAS to be used. ROFL

Thank you all...
Can't wait for next version!
Old 12-11-2018, 11:53 PM
Initiate

Will this mod be updated for Patch 1.0.7.0 that might be coming out soon?

PS: How do i get forgotten souls? Dismantled epics/legendaries just give normal components + the occasional blood/heart/brain.
Old Yesterday, 04:37 PM
Speaker

Question:
I noticed non-Grim Dawn items in the mod, meaning, these were made outside the Grim Dawn game.
How did they do this, more specifically, how did they edit the base powers (Example: Ascended Circle (base item, unpowered): +50% Aether Damage, 26 DA (whatever that means), 3 Energy Regen per Second, Required Player Level 94, Required Physique 356, Required Spirit 572).

Idea is to create fair, balanced items for the 'forgotten' classes, such as Storm, Elementalist, ...
Necromancer for example has tons of Necro-skill boosts alover, warrior as well, but some classes are simply forgotten.
But how does one do this?
Which tools are needed?

On a different note: is it me or is there a level-limit?
One of my characters, a tank, seems locked at level 26 with a skill, though i added a +2 to all skills medal?
He goes from 25 to 26, though the medal is a +2?

Thank you.

Last edited by Xogroroth666; Yesterday at 04:46 PM.
Old Today, 12:49 AM
Counsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xogroroth666 View Post
Question:
I noticed non-Grim Dawn items in the mod, meaning, these were made outside the Grim Dawn game.
How did they do this, more specifically, how did they edit the base powers (Example: Ascended Circle (base item, unpowered): +50% Aether Damage, 26 DA (whatever that means), 3 Energy Regen per Second, Required Player Level 94, Required Physique 356, Required Spirit 572).

Idea is to create fair, balanced items for the 'forgotten' classes, such as Storm, Elementalist, ...
Necromancer for example has tons of Necro-skill boosts alover, warrior as well, but some classes are simply forgotten.
But how does one do this?
Which tools are needed?

On a different note: is it me or is there a level-limit?
One of my characters, a tank, seems locked at level 26 with a skill, though i added a +2 to all skills medal?
He goes from 25 to 26, though the medal is a +2?

Thank you.
I think Grimarillion keeps the +10 over the max lvl of a skill so 26/16 is the highest you'll get?
Old Today, 03:55 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xogroroth666 View Post
this can easily be done in the modding tools that come with Grim Dawn.

All the stats are stored in database.arz (or one of the other .arz files), just look for some modding tutorial for GD to get you started.

Creating meshes or new textures is more involved, but assuming you have done that, you also will need the modding tools to add your new item to the game.
Old Today, 05:39 PM
Speaker

Oi lol... I never looked beyond the game installer... XD

Thank you.