Old 02-14-2019, 09:20 AM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yawgmoth View Post
If you don't want spoilers then you shouldn't be in this forum period. Or going on Steam to look at your achievements, since they're there.
So, if someone doesn't know how to play or doesn't know how to build, they should not come here? Weird, I thought this forum is mainly to help other players who have problems with the game by any means, be it building a character, finding a bug etc.

This means, 90% of us can leave this forum and never come here again because it is only about spoiling.

I found a bug, a game-breaking one... What do I do? Nothing, let's keep playing.

I think you're wrong by your statement. This forum is mainly about helping other people, be it Crate (bugs), experience people having issues with something (Secret Quest for example), or new people.
Old 02-14-2019, 05:57 PM
Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by USER_NAME_01 View Post
So, if someone doesn't know how to play or doesn't know how to build, they should not come here? Weird, I thought this forum is mainly to help other players who have problems with the game by any means, be it building a character, finding a bug etc.

This means, 90% of us can leave this forum and never come here again because it is only about spoiling.

I found a bug, a game-breaking one... What do I do? Nothing, let's keep playing.

I think you're wrong by your statement. This forum is mainly about helping other people, be it Crate (bugs), experience people having issues with something (Secret Quest for example), or new people.
There is a Bug Reporting folder for this. There's a folder to bring your questions about builds, classes, etc. There is even a folder called Guides and Tutorials with tons of knowledge shared by experienced players from beginner's levelling to endgame content breakdown.

I posted this on Gameplay Discussion because if the cap changes to 60 it will change major aspects of the gameplay. If the cap changed to 60 it would be even better if new players saw experienced ones discussing it. I don't see how this post can damage anyone's experience in the game, even if it is a spoiler.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCch2rEvJRff5VxtZ8PDVT_A?view_as=subscriber