Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Gameplay > Classes, Skills and Builds

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2016, 12:43 AM
Initiate

Default [Witch Hunter] The Grim Reaper - a build in progress

Hey all!

I'm kinda new to grim dawn and only finished the game a few weeks back, after that i decided to buy the crucible DLC and i'm loving it!

After doing a bit of crucible and just messing around with characters i decided to try and create a build around the concept of sapping life from my enemies and using their energy to fuel my own life and powers.

For this reason i went with a Witch Hunter which seemed to be perfect for the job and it also has some cool stuff from nightblade like Phantasmal Blades which seemed to complement the theme i was going for and even fits the build very well.

Seeing the skill names and skills in action kind of reminded of a Grim Reaper of sorts and that's why i'd like to call this build: The Grim Reaper.

Video of me explaining the build a little and using it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wdChnlYFZw

The grim calc for the build as it is currently (no devotions or stat points): http://grimcalc.com/build/1007-fNFyJW

Let me know what you guys think of the build so far and feel free to leave any suggestions you might have for the build so i can make it better.

Last edited by Dylucke; 12-31-2016 at 01:21 AM.
Old 12-31-2016, 12:51 AM
Praetorian

Not trying to be an asshole but it's a Witch Hunter. Nightblade + Occultist is Witch Hunter. Witchblade is Soldier + Occultist.

I suggest picking Curse of Fraility plus Vulnerability for resist reduction. Specially the latter if you are using Frenetic Throw.

Last edited by Norzan; 12-31-2016 at 12:54 AM.
Old 12-31-2016, 01:11 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norzan View Post
Not trying to be an asshole but it's a Witch Hunter. Nightblade + Occultist is Witch Hunter. Witchblade is Soldier + Occultist.

I suggest picking Curse of Fraility plus Vulnerability for resist reduction. Specially the latter if you are using Frenetic Throw.
Ah sorry, my bad ! i was reading up on so many witchblade stuff i got them mixed up XD
Old 12-31-2016, 11:19 AM
Initiate

It would be cool if a mod could fix the title (Witchblade needs to be Witch Hunter) as it seems i can't do that.
Closed Thread

Tags
bleed damage, nightblade, occultist, vitality damage, witchblade