Old 11-05-2012, 02:25 PM
Campaigner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective View Post
Just re-read this again and saw that Alpha release might be imminent!? 6-8 months from 3/30 with their resources before the Kickstarter?

<---that's the closest to excited as I could find...
I don't think we are going to see the alpha version this year. I would bet on early 2013.
Old 11-05-2012, 02:33 PM
Praetorian

well med said in a few months, so we could still see it this year, but yeah I think early next will be more realistic

unless the devs surprise us with a awesome update

I just can't contain myself, thinking we will be able to play the alpha, when many have been waiting for a long time, me 2 years, but it will be great to give the game a go

especailly when there going to be some kickass monsters to kill, (or should that be killed (as in me?)

seriously can't wait

is it out yet?

I will get my coat

Co-op Digital Deluxe Bundle supporter I hope GD is a success
Old 11-05-2012, 07:53 PM
Minister of Information

Detective - from the FAQ:
Quote:
So when is this game going to be done?
We're working insane hours to get something playable into your hands as soon as we can. However, we also want to make a great game that will meet your high expections when we release it.

That said, we are currently working towards a late 2012 / early 2013 alpha but, after all the blood and sweat we've invested in this game, we don't want to rush something out the door before it is ready. I think we all want this game to be a success, so ultimately, we can only say that it will be done when it is done. So please be patient with us; it will all pay off in the end!
Old 11-05-2012, 08:49 PM
Lord Advocate

I stopped looking forward to the game at this point. What I mean is, while I am sure once it does release I'll be super stoked the wait has just been so freaking long. Plus, there hasn't been a ton of new info released that really inspired much chatter about the game. I'm sure once it gets closer to Alpha I'll start getting excited again

Last edited by Renevent; 11-05-2012 at 09:05 PM.
Old 11-17-2012, 02:39 AM
Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renevent View Post
I stopped looking forward to the game at this point. What I mean is, while I am sure once it does release I'll be super stoked the wait has just been so freaking long. Plus, there hasn't been a ton of new info released that really inspired much chatter about the game. I'm sure once it gets closer to Alpha I'll start getting excited again
Same here Renevent. We been waiting so long that I don't even pop in much anymore. The wait is just taxing me as well.

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction"~ Blaise Pascal

“Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.” ~ Italian proverb
Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, economy, enemies, loot, maps, masteries, quests, release, traps, world