Initiate

Can i spawn MI's with affixes?
Old 04-22-2017, 02:45 PM
Initiate

Default hi

working very good ty alot
Old 04-25-2017, 12:48 AM
Initiate

How do you go about spawning an empowered version of an item, can you do that or is it just the basic version? I had empowered swampguard leggings that I lost due to character save issues so I want it back but I can only seem to spawn in the normal version.
Old 05-01-2017, 03:49 AM
Initiate

Hey guys, trying to get this working but get an annoying windows alert and the error "failed to obtain modulebase or modulesize"... over and over when running the GDTH exe. Yes, its in the game folder with game's exe, i gave admin rights and tried it in win 7 comp mode to no avail. Also googled and saw a msg about this earlier but it just says it began working on its own. Any help? thx

-EDIT: for some reason(after running the game again) it just stopped doing this and began working.

Last edited by TyrantKyng; 05-01-2017 at 04:36 AM.
Old 05-01-2017, 04:25 AM
Lord Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by shobart View Post
Hi, just tried this thing. but the problem is that after i have leveled up to 85. my character won't attack any monster. and i'm not getting damaged at all.
you leveled your factions the wrong way. Made yourself friendly with enemy factions. So you can't attack them anymore.
Old 05-02-2017, 04:15 PM
Initiate

Hey I wonder if I can stop the reputations from resetting whenever my char logs in and out?
Old 05-03-2017, 04:54 PM
Initiate

ok, i got any items i want, no need to play this game anymore
Old 05-03-2017, 05:05 PM
Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakvn View Post
ok, i got any items i want, no need to play this game anymore
Then you were playing this game for the wrong reason in the first place. Getting all the items is just a grind. The value in games like this is making builds. If all you wanted was a grind, and monster killing... MMOs are right over there, with EXACTLY that. This has that... AND some actual build variety. If you weren't here for that, then why pay for this at all? MMOs have the same things you apparently wanted, but free to play.
Old 05-03-2017, 06:24 PM
Speaker

Okay, first of all, sorry for not answering your questions for so long. I was on a business trip for 3 weeks and had literally no time at all to care about Grim Dawn.

So, you're up for some Q&A?

Quote:
Originally Posted by patina View Post
I just notice, based on your last post, that on my "GDTH Config Screen" there's 4 "boxes" that contain "important Pathes used by GDTH:" and in the top box it says "ERROR". Is there a way for me to fix this path?
Thanks for your help!!!
Since you've taken a look at the picture I posted in the mentioned thread, you could have also noted the option (checkbox) named 'static exe path'...
Enable this option and you can use any path you want as long as it leads to 'Grim Dawn.exe'.
Right after enabling this option, a window appears where you can browse to your executable so that GDTH saves this specific path instead pf trying to always retrieve the GD exe path from your system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkChaser View Post
Hello immor and thank you for your hard-working, your trainer is best.
Wanna report a bug, maybe someone has already reported it sorry: button "Remove Cooldown" doesn't work with skills added by items.
As zitro already mentioned, I am aware of this issue. I simply hadn't had the time lately to fix this. Not because it would be too hard but mainly because there are more important issues/bugs atm that I need to fix first.

But no need to worry, this is definitly on my list!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaVey View Post
Can i spawn MI's with affixes?
No, you can't. I have not bothered with linking multiple objects so far. This applies not only to MI's but to every item using baseitem + suffixes/affixes...
Basically, GDTH can spawn each and every item which is using only a single DBR file to declare itself.

And to be honest... Don't expect this to be included into GDTH in the near future. As far as I know this can be realized by using other tools, which can be found here on the forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [PC]Deadman View Post
How do you go about spawning an empowered version of an item, can you do that or is it just the basic version? I had empowered swampguard leggings that I lost due to character save issues so I want it back but I can only seem to spawn in the normal version.
Whoops, I have made a mistake while building the list for the spawnable items, which results in the fact that empowered items and their normal version got mistakenly seen as duplicates in the list and thus the duplicated item was deleted.

This will be fixed with the next release!

GDTH v6.14 preview:

click the image

Thanks for reporting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmo View Post
Hey I wonder if I can stop the reputations from resetting whenever my char logs in and out?
First of all, GDTH does not save the values you changed your reputations to in any form at all. The changes are directly made to the game's memory and thus to your character.
That being said, once you've manipulated any reputation via GDTH they should not be able to reset to their old values...

If I misunderstood your issue in any way please let me know and supply some more information.

Last edited by immor; 05-03-2017 at 06:35 PM.
Old 05-04-2017, 05:59 PM
Initiate

Hello, I'm new here and I have a question.
I messed up my first and only character in the game at moment and I want to respec my attributes points, the trainer basically works only thing I wonder that I can see and change number only in fields "total" not in base/added/spent so If I do some changes it looks like I have physique (without equip) like 600 but I still see at in-game popup window "spent: 13", but it should be much more after that change.
So my question is, am I doing it wrong or can be any troubles with it? For example if I connect to MP, if achievements still works or something.
Thanks.

Tags
gdth, trained hard, trainer