Old 09-18-2017, 07:51 PM
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregory_portman View Post
I want to see at least 2 milion copies of GD sold till the end of the 2018. This game deserves much more recognition. It's for sure top 2 hns on the market right now. So why not 2mln?
I want it to beat Path of Exile, but I guess we'd need seasons and overpriced buyable graphical effects to attain that.
Old 09-18-2017, 07:53 PM
Initiate

So happy and excited. Taking my last week off i saved up to play!!
Old 09-18-2017, 07:53 PM
Champion

Well if you lend me some John Bourbon clones who can cover.
Old 09-18-2017, 07:58 PM
Champion

Whatever the date is, I'd be good with a Friday just as someone mentioned in the other topic. Mainly because there'd be plenty of time to dive into and play it over the weekend but because it'd be perfect for a post-release stream
Old 09-18-2017, 07:59 PM
Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiketsu View Post
I want it to beat Path of Exile, but I guess we'd need seasons and overpriced buyable graphical effects to attain that.
In my book Grim Dawn already is better than Path of Exile, even without expansion. Heck, I wouldn't call PoE Top3 ARPG of this decade.
Old 09-18-2017, 08:03 PM
Praetorian

wow, 10 pages already?

Crate entertainment, congratulations on this beautiful trailer and expansion!
you sure know how to build hype, I was hoping for a release date today...
please, please, please, let me pre-order, I want to play the minute it comes out!!
Old 09-18-2017, 08:06 PM
Counsel

Thanks Crate !

Now I see no point in buying Fallout 4 GotY at the end of this month, since I will have to throw it away like a dirty sock when your Xpack comes.

Which means I will probably buy it on sale. Which means the 17 iron bits I am going to pay you is actually going to save me money on another game.

I wish you a successful release !

May the bugs be few and far between so that you may enjoy a stressless release and actually reap the rewards of your hard work ! You know, instead of crunching an urgent patch to prevent every computer with a serial number ending in 22 to violently explode due to unforseen consequences of engine modifications. Or whatever it is you do when you issue a fast fix.

No but seriously. I hope you enjoy !
Old 09-18-2017, 08:10 PM
Counsel

I can see where people are coming from about the pricing, i make my own money and here currency also hits me like i have 1500 OA in Ultimate.
I was expecting around 12 to 15 $ range, came out closer to 20$ than i would have expected but still a small team likes Crate deserves if you think about the amount of effort they pour individually.

I am gonna instabuy it either way but yeah some people's concerns are totally relatable.

Last edited by Pyroscar; 09-18-2017 at 08:12 PM.
Old 09-18-2017, 08:10 PM
Counsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natt View Post
In my book Grim Dawn already is better than Path of Exile, even without expansion. Heck, I wouldn't call PoE Top3 ARPG of this decade.
PoE is different. I feel it's a bit like comparing Bioshock and Call of Duty. How I see it, you should compare PoE to D3, not Grim Dawn. They are in fact a different genre - competitive multiplayer arpg. Which led them both to evolve into a grindfest.

P.S. yeah, there are countries in (or around, some may say) Europe where minimum acceptable mounthly income is ~100$. In those conditions 18$ is a huge deal. So don't judge. The price is universally more than fair. WIll probably buy a few copies for friends.
Druid 85 - GlassCannon Caster (Trozan+Invokers Cold/Lightning)
Conjurer 85 - 2h Melee (Wildblood Vitality/Phys/Bleed)
Pyromancer 75 - DW Ranged (Ulzuins Fire/Chaos)

Last edited by DonnieDarko; 09-18-2017 at 08:15 PM.
Old 09-18-2017, 08:15 PM
Champion

I will play the expansion with my current Witchblade. Than i will start with the Necromancer and have the difficult choice to choose a 2nd mastery. Than at some point i will also start with the Inquisitor and have the same difficult choice on choosing a 2nd mastery.

Choices choices and more choices.

Tags
grim misadventure, itemization, videos