Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Gameplay > Classes, Skills and Builds

Old Today, 02:08 AM
Initiate

Red face Thx for this build! but short question.....

Hey,
first of all really thk you for this build. Killed my first celestial with it.
But i got a question:
why is your elemental storm (devotion) not bound to a skill?
I found it quite usefull bound with hellhound. Sry for my bad english, long time ago since i did need to write in english

cheers
Old Today, 06:17 AM
Initiate

Default Nice beginner build

Hey Maya,

I saw your build on the Forums when I started Grimm Dawn a last week and have been farming the gear from the beginner version all the way to the complete version and I have to say it went very well.
Just managed to kill the Avatar of Mogdrogen myself (just took a while) to obtain the mantle.

The only thing I had to tinker with was the way I spent my mastery points. I followed your advice to max the Bird first and then went for the Briathorn.
But then I believe I made the mistake of going for 50 points in Occultist first to get the extra aura. At that point the build felt very meh considering I had almost no gear (only what I found) with extra pet stats etc.
But after I respect them all and went for the Primal on Shaman instead it felt alot better and I was actually able to kill bosses in a decent time.

Everything else worked out very good for me. Thanks for the build and the work on creating a progression path with early budget setups for beginners like me.

Tags
callagadra, conjurer, crate of entertainment, crucible, hardcore, maya, pet, ravager, shattered realm