Old 05-24-2018, 02:25 AM
Speaker

Default Auto Sorting automatically

So I started a new DK and I noticed my shared storage with my components had auto sorted itself. I figured I hit it by mistake.

An hour later after multiple trips to my shared storage with no issues it is auto sorted again.

I do not remember hitting autosort but maybe...

A few hours later I go back and it is AGAIN auto sorted and I KNOW I didn't touch it this time.

Can you put an option in the game to turn OFF auto sort? Or is there one and I am missing it?
  Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2  
Old 05-24-2018, 02:42 AM
Crate Employee - Designer

There is no auto-sort, I'm afraid.
Old 05-24-2018, 02:52 AM
Speaker

Can a button be linked to auto sort by chance? I know I didn't click the auto sort button 3 different times
  This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4  
Old 05-24-2018, 05:39 AM
Crate Employee - Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quik View Post
Can a button be linked to auto sort by chance? I know I didn't click the auto sort button 3 different times
It cannot.
Old 05-24-2018, 06:08 AM
Campaigner

Well I sometimes had a weird situation where my components in shared stash had one additional place without a component. I mean, I normally had like 5 places without any components, and after I visited my storage again there was a empty spot in the middle of the components. I still don't know why that happend, I always guessed I crafted something, even if I was sure I didn't. I don't think it's a bug or anything, just we sometimes forget what we do and then this happens. I am pretty sure you (if you do) pressed the "auto-complete" button, and after you did, you accidentally pressed the sort button after you left the storage.
In my case, I definitely crafted something but never realized I did that, even if I was planning on doing that. :P

Imagine imagined imagination while imagining imagined imagination by imagining imagined imagination. Imagining such imagined imagination imagines imagination of imagined imagination to imagine imagination that you think you just imagined.