Old 05-18-2018, 06:16 PM
Praetorian

The site is up. I'll try to make sure this won't happen again.
Old 05-18-2018, 07:22 PM
Emissary

Thanks, Dammitt, you're the best
Old 05-18-2018, 10:48 PM
Initiate

Thanks man. I appreciate you volunteering all of your time and effort on this.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Old 05-21-2018, 12:05 AM
Initiate

Default Chrome 66 on MacOS 10.13.4

Hi Dammitt,

I love this utility, one of the best I've ever seen for a game, thank you for making it. It runs flawlessly on my gaming desktop but I have noticed some issues on my personal laptop, a Macbook running Chrome version 66 and MacOS 10.13.4.

It is extremely laggy, button clicks have at least 1000ms delay, animations also do not run very well. I can obviously just use Grimtools on my Windows gaming desktop but sometimes I want to theorycraft and build from my bed

Also, when using trackpads, the devotion screen can be tedious to zoom in and out. Can I suggest a +/- button to click on the UI that allows zooming preferences if the user does not have a mouse wheel?

I apologize if this has been asked before, thanks again.
Old 05-21-2018, 01:33 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ursus Arctos View Post
Hi Dammitt,

I love this utility, one of the best I've ever seen for a game, thank you for making it. It runs flawlessly on my gaming desktop but I have noticed some issues on my personal laptop, a Macbook running Chrome version 66 and MacOS 10.13.4.

It is extremely laggy, button clicks have at least 1000ms delay, animations also do not run very well. I can obviously just use Grimtools on my Windows gaming desktop but sometimes I want to theorycraft and build from my bed

Also, when using trackpads, the devotion screen can be tedious to zoom in and out. Can I suggest a +/- button to click on the UI that allows zooming preferences if the user does not have a mouse wheel?

I apologize if this has been asked before, thanks again.
Hi, unfortunately the site is using fat-client model when all data is loaded at once and all calculations are performed on client side, so it may be laggy.
Hypothetically I can make a desktop app for mac, similarly to the one for win. But it's the first time someone using mac reported about such problems so this won't be a high priority, but I'll look into this, maybe it won't take much time to implement such app.
Old Yesterday, 03:14 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dammitt View Post
Hi, unfortunately the site is using fat-client model when all data is loaded at once and all calculations are performed on client side, so it may be laggy.
Hypothetically I can make a desktop app for mac, similarly to the one for win. But it's the first time someone using mac reported about such problems so this won't be a high priority, but I'll look into this, maybe it won't take much time to implement such app.
Thank you!