Old 11-19-2017, 07:21 AM
Initiate

will we be getting a 1.0.0.3.1 version of this build at any time?
Old 11-19-2017, 12:41 PM
Speaker

Mods should just lock the thread and unsticky it until there's an update from immor. People are just posting the same stuffs over and over for the past few pages. It's doing no-one any good spamming the same message constantly.
Old 11-19-2017, 03:53 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonSnow View Post
Mods should just lock the thread and unsticky it until there's an update from immor. People are just posting the same stuffs over and over for the past few pages. It's doing no-one any good spamming the same message constantly.
That because most everyone would like to get an update from immor on where this stands. the guy even said he would have a new release by Nov. and here we are towards the end of the month already and not a peep out of the guy.

He should at least give us an update on where hes at with this.
Old 11-19-2017, 08:59 PM
Initiate

Well he probely make a post on the update soon as he got the time to post // eny way! thos that KNOW!! of the Game Titan quest! might want hear this it got new expantion out! Ragnarök! out now on steam! 2017
Old 11-20-2017, 12:42 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark View Post
the guy even said he would have a new release by Nov. and here we are towards the end of the month already and not a peep out of the guy.
He never said a date, to avoid problems, and he did make an update, gotta read a few pages back.

People need to be patient, people feel they're entitled to demand anything
Old 11-20-2017, 03:42 AM
Acolyte

Quote:
its doing no one any good by locking the topic either

let the people talk lol
Old 11-20-2017, 03:42 AM
Initiate

Exclamation

Quote:
That's a BIG NO I say, these people fully depend on the trainer just so they can enjoy Grim Dawn. Without Grim Dawn Trained Hard, they couldn't play Grim Dawn. So just respect other peoples' posts and it doesn't concern me if people wanna post the same thing over and over again cause it bumps the thread.

@immor I know you're on a hiatus right now, but these people really depend on you and they are really desperate now.
Old 11-21-2017, 12:13 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonoyzki22 View Post
That's a BIG NO I say, these people fully depend on the trainer just so they can enjoy Grim Dawn. Without Grim Dawn Trained Hard, they couldn't play Grim Dawn. So just respect other peoples' posts and it doesn't concern me if people wanna post the same thing over and over again cause it bumps the thread.

@immor I know you're on a hiatus right now, but these people really depend on you and they are really desperate now.
@immor; please forgive people who living and acting in a bubble
Old 11-21-2017, 05:01 PM
Speaker

Quote:

And your argument is exactly what? Spamming the same message over and over will somehow make immor to magically update the trainer faster? If he wants to know what people think about his bot on its current state, he could easily browse the last 5 pages, where different members are either requesting or demanding an update. My point still stands, the current posts from random people are just the same ones and does nothing but build up spam. Bumping a temporarily dead thread does no good.

And please stop acting like an entitled brat. This is a game for Christ's sake, if you are that desperate for just a game, maybe there are bigger concerns for you than this trainer. Also the trainer isn't even official, it's a 3rd party tool. So, if you can't enjoy the vanilla game, maybe try using other mods or stop playing the game for a while. It's not end of the world.
Old 11-21-2017, 06:16 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
That's a BIG NO I say, these people fully depend on the trainer just so they can enjoy Grim Dawn. Without Grim Dawn Trained Hard, they couldn't play Grim Dawn.
what exactly do you need from the trainer to enjoy GD ? just curious...

Tags
gdth, trained hard, trainer