Old 02-01-2018, 02:40 PM
Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by miori View Post
I found someone posted same problem as i am getting, but he got no response so i decided to ask again. Any solution to this? Few months ago GDTH was working for me, now when i download latest version (my game is latest version as well) im getting this error message, small icon of trainer on tray and nothing more
The current release of this trainer (v6.4) is out of date, but still works for much of its intended purposes. Immor is actively working on it, testing it, correcting errors, etc. The next update may not be released until after the next update is live. A part of that is due to a total revamp of the spawning system, which by itself is huge.
Old 02-01-2018, 03:08 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by sublightnova View Post
Delete the trainer's data folder and the config.ini file.. See if that helps, I had the same errors a few times.. Clearing those seemed to have solved that problem.
Deleting it helped! Thanks a lot! <3
Old 02-03-2018, 04:18 AM
Initiate

Big time malware threat here - and no its not a False positive, this is malicious code that exposes your computer. DO NOT USE THIS!!!
Old 02-03-2018, 06:23 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiner421 View Post
Big time malware threat here - and no its not a False positive, this is malicious code that exposes your computer. DO NOT USE THIS!!!
I don't use this tool, but I am curious about what makes you so positive it is malware?

I dl'd it and none of my anitvirus or antimalware software found anything in a scan of the .rar. Uploading it to virustotal gets three hits out of 58, and they are generic PUP hits.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/a...is/1517638497/

Not saying you are wrong but that's a pretty definitive claim with no proof.

Last edited by Skullfracture; 02-03-2018 at 06:24 AM. Reason: spel gud
Old 02-03-2018, 08:43 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by aDoubious1 View Post
I just attempted to recreate your issue - couldn't do it.
GDTH is designed to launch GD (bottom "run Grim Dawn")
See if launching Grim Dawn from GDTH makes any difference. I find that GDTH sometimes errors on exit if I quit GD first. It's not harmful, just a nuisance.
Thanks for your help aDoubious1. I seem to have fixed the error (perhaps temporarily) by trying sublightnova's suggestion - that is, deleting the config.ini file and "data" folder, then re-launch the trainer.
Old 02-03-2018, 08:45 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Delete the trainer's data folder and the config.ini file.. See if that helps, I had the same errors a few times.. Clearing those seemed to have solved that problem.
This appears to have fixed the error mentioned in my post and in miori's post. Thanks sublightnova
Old 02-03-2018, 09:10 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
sry but you are simply talking bullshit...
Old 02-03-2018, 12:14 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Thanks a lot, it really worked.
Old 02-03-2018, 03:19 PM
Acolyte

Quote:
Apparently you don't know jack. All anti-virus programs detect compiled trainers, like GDTH, as malware. It's not, and you're ignorant if you think it is.
Old 02-03-2018, 03:44 PM
Speaker

When i changed the name of my char it deleted my whole main folder with all my chars and only had the new named char in > bug ?

Tags
gdth, trained hard, trainer