Old 10-12-2016, 09:49 PM
Initiate

How much is the expansion going to cost? I'm also kind of surprised there isn't an upgrade to the loyalist package being offered. I mean there really isn't a point of me buying the package on steam right now unless I can gift the regular copy of the game that comes with it. which you can't)

I'll be buying the expansion, but would have liked to see a little something else offered for us oldies.
Old 10-12-2016, 09:50 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by eralduspr View Post
^Illuminati mastery confirmed!

Along with...Illuminati Faction

Finally we will have a light radius dedicated mastery! Kappa
What's that? Choosing the Illuminati mastery also opens the possibility of choosing a 3rd mastery as well as bonus skill points to spend in them?

Crate, you shouldn't have! But don't let that stop the celebration.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Old 10-12-2016, 09:52 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbates024 View Post
How much is the expansion going to cost? I'm also kind of surprised there isn't an upgrade to the loyalist package being offered. I mean there really isn't a point of me buying the package on steam right now unless I can gift the regular copy of the game that comes with it. which you can't)

I'll be buying the expansion, but would have liked to see a little something else offered for us oldies.
Oh, but you can indeed give away the extra game copy (from the Loyalist). Who said you couldn't?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Old 10-13-2016, 01:10 AM
Initiate

I want to preorder this now.

Yah i hate preorders but when it come to Grim Dawn my view of the world it twisted.
Old 10-13-2016, 08:02 AM
Acolyte

I think some of the skills were accidentally slipped in a previous update, unless Crate was teasing, because they are no longer in the files. If I'm right, then I have a small idea what the new class will be about after reading their names. There's also a significant sign that it may be more than 1 class, but after seeing how much work is put into just 1, that may not be the case. Hoagies and cheese steaks included

I lied

Last edited by normalguy; 10-13-2016 at 04:45 PM. Reason: i lied
Old 10-13-2016, 11:11 AM
Speaker

"" New mastery combinations ""

You mean that we get to combine 3 masteries now?

Last edited by Nuendo; 10-13-2016 at 11:15 AM.
Old 10-13-2016, 11:34 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
How much is the expansion going to cost? I'm also kind of surprised there isn't an upgrade to the loyalist package being offered. I mean there really isn't a point of me buying the package on steam right now unless I can gift the regular copy of the game that comes with it. which you can't).
you get a new key, you can give that to anyone...
Old 10-13-2016, 04:45 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamba View Post
you get a new key, you can give that to anyone...
So when you buy the bundle it gives you a separate key for the original game? Normally if you purchase a bundle on Steam you can either gift the entire bundle or keep it. At least I've never been able to buy a bundle and keep one or two parts of it for myself and give the rest away.

Edit. My bad you can't even by the Loyalist pack through steam, only via the website. Still not sure hey let you separate the key for the original game from the rest of the bundle though, kind of not willing to buy it to find out.

Last edited by bbates024; 10-13-2016 at 04:50 PM.
Old 10-14-2016, 05:41 AM
Praetorian

Quote:
So when you buy the bundle it gives you a separate key for the original game? Normally if you purchase a bundle on Steam you can either gift the entire bundle or keep it. At least I've never been able to buy a bundle and keep one or two parts of it for myself and give the rest away.

Edit. My bad you can't even by the Loyalist pack through steam, only via the website. Still not sure hey let you separate the key for the original game from the rest of the bundle though, kind of not willing to buy it to find out.
The key is separate. You receive key for the game and a key for the DLC extras. I purchased the loyalist edition after purchasing the game on steam and was able to give away my extra copy while keeping everything else.
Old 10-15-2016, 01:39 PM
Advocate

This looks awesome. Can't wait to see more.

Tags
grim misadventure