Old 11-18-2017, 10:48 PM
Initiate

Default Can we get a "Classic" option for controllers

Thank you guys for the great update, however, the red arrows and buttons showing on screen are really immersion breaking for me (I play with all numbers turned off), is it possible we get a "Classic" option for controllers, just like you did for casting?
Old 11-18-2017, 10:54 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimcase View Post
GOG Galaxy does not update a game if it's not been bought from GOG. Once GOG releases a downloadable standalone installer, it goes to torrent sites straight away. It's a "secret" that everyone and his mother are aware of. Both GOG and the dev loose money. In order to earn some cash GOG postpones standalone installer releases. So they leave a time gap for those who are eager to update and can't wait for torrents, there's a small chance such ones to buy a software during the lag.

I've bought the game and all the DLCs at GOG and Steam both. But before that I got the game from one of torrent sites in order to valuate it to my "like-dislike" taste. I still keep an eye on that torrent thread and they refresh the seed as rapid as a few minutes after GOG issue the standalone installer. Some people fall in love with the game so much, they refuse torrents and buy it afterwards. So did I.
Good point. I'd forgotten about that particular "angle".
Old 11-18-2017, 10:57 PM
Counsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaknet View Post
Press "Back" on your controller to open the UI.
Thanks for your help!
Old 11-19-2017, 11:12 AM
Advocate

I'm really not sure about these component changes on the seals. The only useful change seems to be to Seal of the Void; all other skills are still actives, and the added crit damage will not make them useful even now. They are still worthless to even spend the time on casting. Why not make them procs, reduce their damage? Either that, or you make them strong enough to compete with other main damage dealers. Otherwise, they will continue to be worthless.
Old 11-19-2017, 01:45 PM
Counsel

Default Mythical Beastcaller's Taslisman

Quote:
Legendary - Mythical Beastcaller's Talisman: added 34 Physical damage modifier for Summon Hellhound and Summon Briarthorn
Question for the devs + anyone else playing with this item: Is this buff added to the "Generate Additional Threat to Summon Hellhound / Briarthorn?" My Conjurer that uses this item doesn't see this change added to the item description, and Grimtools does not have any additional lines with this change either. I would like some confirmation that the change has in fact been applied to this item.

Question about the Steam controller: Playing on a PC gives the player access to 2 skillbars for all of their hotkeys - does the controller set-up have an option to switch skillbars as well? As it is, there are way too few hotkeys on the controller set-up if there's only 1 skillbar, and the new controller set-up is more cumbersome to play because your character can only move using the controller once you activate the cursor on the Steam controller (as before all you needed to do was move the joystick on the Steam controller and movement was flawless).
Old 11-19-2017, 05:10 PM
Initiate

Gotta say thx for controller support, works great so far.
Old 11-20-2017, 12:38 PM
Acolyte

THANKS, Crate, THANKS you.

The new controller UI seems to be A-W-E-S-O-M-E.

I was using a modified configuration based on yours that removed the skill on "A button" to pick items and use/interact easier and faster. But that means 1 less skill. And also the new additional skill bar clicking the rightpad, the new interface...

It could improve a bit, but it is a huge step for whose play using a controller. Your old configuration was incredible btw, but this one is even better.

If 10 years ago someone told me I was being able to play a RPG similar to Diablo 2 with a controller, I thought that guy was mad

Old 11-20-2017, 10:45 PM
Counsel

"Increased drop rate of Rare items from Nemesis Troves, slightly increased drop rate of Legendary items."

Are we sure? Drop rate from nemesis troves is worst than ever.
Old 11-21-2017, 09:42 AM
Initiate

nice - love it
Old 11-21-2017, 10:23 AM
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimcase View Post
I've bought the game and all the DLCs at GOG and Steam both. But before that I got the game from one of torrent sites in order to valuate it to my "like-dislike" taste. I still keep an eye on that torrent thread and they refresh the seed as rapid as a few minutes after GOG issue the standalone installer. Some people fall in love with the game so much, they refuse torrents and buy it afterwards. So did I.[/I]
That's the pirate mentality I like to hear
Closed Thread