Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Gameplay > Classes, Skills and Builds

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-08-2018, 01:44 PM
AKDONG AKDONG is offline
Acolyte
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 28
Default [1.0.4.1] Pet Conjurer (Lokarr 19sec kill!!)

※ Update [1.0.5.0]
- Primal Bond: increased % Crit damage (30%)

VS Lokarr 16sec : https://youtu.be/NLfcxcudebs

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VS Lokarr : https://youtu.be/acuaclTFsiE

Grim tool : https://www.grimtools.com/calc/62a67PxV

※ Good Reduced resistance
- Curse of Frailty : -30% Ele Resist
- Wind Devil : -35% Ele Resist
- Hand of Ultos : 25% Ele Resist
- Elemental Storm : 32 Ele Resist
- Eldritch Fire : -23% Fire/Chaos Resist

※ Survivability
- High HP Regen : Nomal 350/s+, Giant Proc 770/s+
- High Physical Resist : 50%+
- High Threat Pet (Beastcaller Medal)
- 10000 Dmg Absorption (Fiendflesh Greaves, 20sec CD)


Thanks.

Last edited by AKDONG; 02-23-2018 at 02:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-08-2018, 03:42 PM
Beoron Beoron is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 102
Default

That looks pretty interesting! I love to see Heart of the Mountain being incorporated. Have you tested it vs the two familiar amulet?
__________________
[1.0.4.1]Carmilla Bleed/Vit Conjurer Caster
http://grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67949
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-08-2018, 05:31 PM
Redmo12 Redmo12 is offline
Acolyte
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 39
Default

Thank you for this. Chances of you doing any other fights and recording them?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-09-2018, 12:14 AM
AKDONG AKDONG is offline
Acolyte
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 28
Default No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beoron View Post
That looks pretty interesting! I love to see Heart of the Mountain being incorporated. Have you tested it vs the two familiar amulet?
To use it Familar, you will need to invest in points.

If you invest, your total pet buff will decrease. (Very inefficient)

Class pet(Familar/Haund/Briarthorn) is Only buffer

This Build Main dealer is 'Swarm Mind' for relic

Sub dealer Yeti, Burst Dealer Primal Spirit

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-09-2018, 12:19 AM
AKDONG AKDONG is offline
Acolyte
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 28
Default Sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redmo12 View Post
Thank you for this. Chances of you doing any other fights and recording them?
I'm playing another class now.

Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-09-2018, 11:18 PM
blingi blingi is offline
Speaker
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 75
Default

Why so many lightning damage for pet items if your swarmlings deal mainly fire damage?
Isn't necro better for this kind of build due to the 100% vit conversion to lightning and more pets?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-10-2018, 01:11 AM
AKDONG AKDONG is offline
Acolyte
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blingi View Post
Why so many lightning damage for pet items if your swarmlings deal mainly fire damage?
Isn't necro better for this kind of build due to the 100% vit conversion to lightning and more pets?

1. The core of this build is elemental damage and '-' resistance of the pet.
So, Using Physical to Lightning convert item.

2. Necro is Not suitable for this build.
1) Poor Pet Buff
2) There is no strong pet (Primal spirit)
3) Skeleton is consumes skill points too much.
4) Less Survivability (HP Regen, Physical resist, Absorption rate...)
5) Skeleton is too weak for strong boss.
6) Don't have Main tank Pet.
7) It also has too many disadvantages
8) Skeleton is a skill that beginners like. (Because of Diablo)
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-10-2018, 03:00 AM
RaPsKa RaPsKa is offline
Acolyte
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 36
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDONG View Post
8) Skeleton is a skill that beginners like. (Because of Diablo)
You lost me there. Pretty idiotic
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-10-2018, 08:05 AM
blingi blingi is offline
Speaker
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 75
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDONG View Post
1. The core of this build is elemental damage and '-' resistance of the pet.
So, Using Physical to Lightning convert item.

2. Necro is Not suitable for this build.
1) Poor Pet Buff
2) There is no strong pet (Primal spirit)
3) Skeleton is consumes skill points too much.
4) Less Survivability (HP Regen, Physical resist, Absorption rate...)
5) Skeleton is too weak for strong boss.
6) Don't have Main tank Pet.
7) It also has too many disadvantages
8) Skeleton is a skill that beginners like. (Because of Diablo)
1) Pretty sure necro gets a similar amount of pet damage between soul harvest, call of the grave and master of death. Maybe slightly less.
2) You said yourself most of your damage comes from swarmlings. Necro has 9 more pets that will benefit from all the flat damage and skeletons will have an even higher conversion to lightning due to the 100% vit to lightning on stormbringer.
3) True, they take a lot of skill points, but the question is not how much it takes but rather whether or not this investment is worth it. And since you get 9 additional pets it sure is.
4) Also true, but survivability isn't really your main concern as a summoner since you won't facetank stuff yourself.
5) Not true, their dps is very high so any single boss will die very fast. They die fast in crucible though.
6) Don't think that matters when you have ~20 pets swarming around.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-10-2018, 10:08 AM
UluJohan UluJohan is offline
Acolyte
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 26
Default

Really nice build wd
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Grim Dawn ©2018 Crate Entertainment, LLC.
vBulletin® 3.8.4 ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.