Old 12-23-2016, 07:24 AM
Emissary

Updated to V1007H1.

the update should include:

skill calc, devotion calc, monsters, skills(meaning item skills, monster skills etc., you can reach those in a few days. most notably clicking on the monster skill on a monster page), and language files.
some languages(about half of them) didn't have updates for v1007, so they are in the previous v1006 version.

let me know of issues(and if a part of the site isn't updated due to internal-er cache(yes thats the technical name) or whatever). I doubt I will make any meaningful update in the following few weeks though, so no actual feedback please

a link: https://grimcalc.com/Mastery/Demolitionist

edit: oh and, the build compendium sidebar links and stuff are updated.

edit2: currently, you can re-save the builds from v1006 to v1007 links. dont do that for builds including the class demolitionist, bad things will happen. feel free to update the rest.
To those that ask, yes I still fuck with grim dawn, I enjoy it, especially with grimmalion/diablo 3 mods. and no, grimcalc is obsolote. Use grimtools. Its better. I can update grimcalc right now, but I am not sure if I should, or if I should keep it at v1009 since there is not much reason to create new builds in gc.
The remainder of this page is intentionally left blank ╮(︶︿︶)╭

Last edited by Stormcaller; 12-23-2016 at 08:32 AM.
Old 12-23-2016, 07:52 AM
Emissary

a bug blocked all the v1006 builds from being downloaded, from ~7:40 utc to ~7:50 utc, so sorry about that.
To those that ask, yes I still fuck with grim dawn, I enjoy it, especially with grimmalion/diablo 3 mods. and no, grimcalc is obsolote. Use grimtools. Its better. I can update grimcalc right now, but I am not sure if I should, or if I should keep it at v1009 since there is not much reason to create new builds in gc.
Old 12-23-2016, 09:17 PM
Praetorian

Demolitionist looks a little weird...

Old 12-24-2016, 01:29 AM
Speaker

It seems the save function is bugged atm, at least when including demolitionist?

Last edited by Hyvel; 12-24-2016 at 01:32 AM.
Old 12-24-2016, 06:38 AM
Emissary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceno View Post
Demolitionist looks a little weird...

Thats because you are on the new stylesheet(.css) while you are using the old image. It should solve itself on the next page visit, or by a ctrl+f5. But you probably already knew that. One day I may have looser rules for that I don't even remember what headers are those using tbh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyvel View Post
It seems the save function is bugged atm, at least when including demolitionist?
well, the skill table is changed. so if you take a build from v1006, and save it, it will be saved as v1007 and be broken. This is because every v1006 build will be kept on that database version now, so the transfers inbetween is a bit messy.
However, if you save a v1007 build created from scratch, it will be fine. see this test case:
http://grimcalc.com/build/1007-nrv3mB

as a side note, if I were to save skills by their database records, this wouldn't happen but then when a skill is removed/modified, it'd still be logically broken anyway.

and so on
Old 12-25-2016, 03:03 AM
Emissary

updated.

the issue with the older builds(v1006 and before) where they had messed up lines for the demolitionist is fixed

updated to v1007h2

some other fixes

note: if you have a build from 1006- converted to 1007-, with a demolitionist in it, you still need to create it anew.

edit: oh, if you have a broken 1006- link, you should post it. that'd be an issue. currently though, I think everything is cool.

Last edited by Stormcaller; 12-25-2016 at 03:07 AM.
Old 12-28-2016, 12:48 AM
Advocate

Are you ever going to fix the devotions page? I notice that Aeon's Hourglass has a fat nothing for its celestial power, nothing I looked at lists its bonus to pets, and that's just a quick glance.

It'd be nice if I could use this site to actually fully build a character without needing the game open to look at a very important third of the skills involved. It would also be nice if builds saved would update; as it is right now, loading up my warlock gives me 1.0.0.5 skills even after clearing my cache and cookies.
Old 12-28-2016, 12:50 AM
Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yawgmoth View Post
Are you ever going to fix the devotions page? I notice that Aeon's Hourglass has a fat nothing for its celestial power, nothing I looked at lists its bonus to pets, and that's just a quick glance.

It'd be nice if I could use this site to actually fully build a character without needing the game open to look at a very important third of the skills involved. It would also be nice if builds saved would update; as it is right now, loading up my warlock gives me 1.0.0.5 skills even after clearing my cache and cookies.
I'm pretty sure the version you're on when you make/save a build is a part of it, which is why you keep seeing 1.0.0.5 skill info when you look at your Warlock build.
Old 12-28-2016, 05:08 AM
Emissary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yawgmoth View Post
mmph sharp words, I'd personally go with slim honestly.

for an actual answer, yea, either in ~2 days or after ~2 weeks. You see this schedule follows my free days. The reality is when I am updating the site I have a bunch of stuff "theres this bug, theres that makes the site worse for some people, theres this new game patch..." and some are more enjoyable to code about than others and some are "we can live without this, but have to update for sure", so that decides what makes the cut. But honestly the missing stuff is a minority right now, so it will be fixed next time I touch it. ^_^
I think I pissed off just about enough people I should fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienFromBeyond View Post
I'm pretty sure the version you're on when you make/save a build is a part of it, which is why you keep seeing 1.0.0.5 skill info when you look at your Warlock build.
yup. Don't have access to the game at the moment but this should be it. In the same sene you can't update the builds from the older versions. But if it still isn't clear, I should add a text to it on the calc itself it looks like.
Old 12-29-2016, 10:49 AM
Initiate

Quick question: is there a reason why in Grimcalc doesn't say Olexra's Flash Freeze also reduces fire resistance by a %?

Last edited by Ransom; 12-29-2016 at 11:10 AM.

Tags
builds, grimcalc, skill trees, skills, spell