Old 12-06-2018, 05:19 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goober View Post
In Act 2 in the chamber where you encounter the Archangel. It's a major pita since the hallway to the Uber boss has those floor spikes in it. As for the cow level, I forget where but I've had a 'Strange Key' drop and when you mouse over it it states that there is the symbol of a cow on it.
Mysterius key u get from goblin and You can use it in act 1 rogue camp in house where You have hidden "door" on the floor.
When You go into the "cellar" there is device where You put key and open cow lvl.
Do it when You are on hell lvl and You are well equiped as there are loads of cow and they are quite strong.
Cow King is super strong.
Old 12-07-2018, 06:00 AM
Initiate

looks like i an stuck
where do i activate the cairn stones?
i killed the smith but cant seem to find horadric malus
please someone help
Old 12-07-2018, 06:50 AM
Initiate

the stones you must find the role in darkwood at the big three than go to akara and after this you can click on the role for the symbols

the malus is at the force by the smith
Old 12-07-2018, 01:42 PM
Initiate

anyone want to play together this mod?

for help, fun and good loot ^^
Old 12-08-2018, 01:44 PM
Counsel

Been thinking, if skills can be raised to lvl60, then I think skills that summon minions need to be changed to be similar to the Raise Skeletons from Grim Dawn Necromancer in that you just have an icon in the buff area that keeps track of how minions of that skill are summoned. Don't think there is enough room for each individual pet meter on the left side of the screen considering if skills can be raised to lvl60, that means Necromancer should be able to summon 9 skeleton warriors and 9 skeleton magi.
Old 12-08-2018, 05:50 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Been thinking, if skills can be raised to lvl60, then I think skills that summon minions need to be changed to be similar to the Raise Skeletons from Grim Dawn Necromancer in that you just have an icon in the buff area that keeps track of how minions of that skill are summoned. Don't think there is enough room for each individual pet meter on the left side of the screen considering if skills can be raised to lvl60, that means Necromancer should be able to summon 9 skeleton warriors and 9 skeleton magi.
Umm i think that when u max skill lvl - 20 all additional skill level rised by items wont change amount of summon You can make. so 5 warriors and 5 magi.
Dont think That You need more summons cuz on high lvls skeletons mage just kill everything almost in instant
Old 12-08-2018, 08:09 PM
Counsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodzio View Post
Umm i think that when u max skill lvl - 20 all additional skill level rised by items wont change amount of summon You can make. so 5 warriors and 5 magi.
Dont think That You need more summons cuz on high lvls skeletons mage just kill everything almost in instant
At skill lvl30 Necro can summon 6 skeleton warriors and 6 skeleton magi. As of now it's impossible to get skill levels any higher then about 36-38/20 without the uniques and sets for Diablo 2 classes.
Old Yesterday, 07:44 AM
Counsel

Came across a link I still had for buildiing a summoner necromancer in Diablo 2. One of the people involved with this mod stated that eventually Grim Dawn stuff will be removed. What will be done about leg and shoulder gear since those slots didn't exist in Diablo 2?
Old Yesterday, 08:10 AM
Campaigner

Quote:
What will be done about leg and shoulder gear since those slots didn't exist in Diablo 2?
Custom made items.
Old Yesterday, 09:24 AM
Counsel

Sounds good as long as they fit in. Really looking forward to Act 3 eventually being released.

Tags
diablo 2, map, mod