Old 08-29-2018, 05:08 PM
Initiate

Default Searching the Descriptions in Skills and Devotions

To really make this build tool pop, it would be great if you could enable the ability to search the descriptions. Example:

NightBlade - Dual Blades has melee as part of the text. I should be able to type in a box and search all the classes skills for keywords like melee or ranged or fire, etc. Need to search the descriptions too, not just the names.

Example in Devotions -

Hydra over on the mid left area requires a ranged weapon, but I can't search "ranged" and have the hydra nodes light up. It should. Need the descriptions searchable here also.

if you can do this, it will make planning optimized builds so much easier.

here's to hoping you can add this in easily and soon.
Old 08-29-2018, 05:09 PM
Initiate

I'm having an issue with the calculator that I think might be a bug.

I'm trying to add the allagasts stormbinder scepter to a character and the item search won't find it. I can find it ok in the item database buy when I click on the weapon slot to add it to a character it doesn't come up

Is this a bug? Anything I can do differently to get around it?
Old 08-29-2018, 05:27 PM
Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhaegar83 View Post
I'm having an issue with the calculator that I think might be a bug.

I'm trying to add the allagasts stormbinder scepter to a character and the item search won't find it. I can find it ok in the item database buy when I click on the weapon slot to add it to a character it doesn't come up

Is this a bug? Anything I can do differently to get around it?
Check if you have selected the "legendary" tab.
Old 08-29-2018, 06:02 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by USER_NAME_01 View Post
Check if you have selected the "legendary" tab.
Yes I did. I can search and find any other legendary item just not that one.

Even tried it in different browsers and devices. I can add anything to a character except that item.
Old 08-29-2018, 07:45 PM
Counsel

Maybe a dumb question, but are you searching Allagasts or Allagast's when you search? The item has the apostrophe and the search is not smart enough to know what you mean without it. I just searched Allagast and it came right up but searching Allagasts yields nothing.

Either way, this sounds like a local issue rather than a bug with the calculator. There is likely something procedural that is interfering with the item search since other users are able to access it just fine. Could you maybe post a screenshot of your search field and results so we can see what you're seeing?
Old 08-29-2018, 11:13 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
Maybe a dumb question, but are you searching Allagasts or Allagast's when you search? The item has the apostrophe and the search is not smart enough to know what you mean without it. I just searched Allagast and it came right up but searching Allagasts yields nothing.

Either way, this sounds like a local issue rather than a bug with the calculator. There is likely something procedural that is interfering with the item search since other users are able to access it just fine. Could you maybe post a screenshot of your search field and results so we can see what you're seeing?
I managed to get it by searching and specifically clicking on the scepter filter, so I guess it's ok
Old 08-30-2018, 06:44 PM
Praetorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellcat5 View Post
I saw you don't have dps calculating.
I don't know the exact formula so I don't show incorrect values. If you check your calculations and compare them to in game values you'll realise that they are wrong and don't reflect what you see in game at all. The problem here is that dps formula also somehow accounts for animation speed which is different for different skills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellcat5 View Post
To really make this build tool pop, it would be great if you could enable the ability to search the descriptions. Example:

NightBlade - Dual Blades has melee as part of the text. I should be able to type in a box and search all the classes skills for keywords like melee or ranged or fire, etc. Need to search the descriptions too, not just the names.

Example in Devotions -

Hydra over on the mid left area requires a ranged weapon, but I can't search "ranged" and have the hydra nodes light up. It should. Need the descriptions searchable here also.

if you can do this, it will make planning optimized builds so much easier.

here's to hoping you can add this in easily and soon.
I might add search in descriptions in devotion view because it looks rather easy to implement, although it'll probably be available to public only once FG is released as I don't really intend to update the tool until then.
Old 09-06-2018, 02:24 PM
Emissary

Hello Dammitt.
I think I found a bug.
This character have ~198% attack speed by default and its attack-per-second counter is 3.91. But if I enable temporary buffs, attack speed raises to 200%+50% overcap and its attack-per-second counter raises to 5 which is impossible to achieve, AFAIK its hardcapped at 4.