Old 10-26-2017, 01:20 PM
Speaker

Question See base attributes?

I would find it VERY useful if there was a way to see what my char's attributes WITHOUT equipment bonuses are. There have been several occasions when I realized I couldn't replace a piece of equipment with something better because without the substantial bonus to a stat the item I was about to replace gave one or more other pieces of equipment the char was currently wearing/wielding suddenly became unusable. (Actually, now I actively avoid using items with high +STR/CUN/SPR for this reason, despite their usefulness.)
For this reason, it'd be very nice to see what the char's base stats are, but right now I can only do this by removing every piece of their equipment (or checking their bonuses one by one).

Is this already visible in some way that I haven't noticed? If not, can this be implemented into the game?
Or is there maybe a mod for it? I couldn't find any in the mod subforum here.
Old 10-26-2017, 04:17 PM
Advocate

I'm not sure if it show without bonus but you can see how many point you did invest. Not 100% sure of all the data that show when you hover on the stat themselves in the character sheet I know it show how many point you did invest but I think you have your Points + Attribute also (so Mastery + Points investedx8 + 50)
Old 10-26-2017, 04:40 PM
Speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kralw View Post
I'm not sure if it show without bonus but you can see how many point you did invest. Not 100% sure of all the data that show when you hover on the stat themselves in the character sheet I know it show how many point you did invest but I think you have your Points + Attribute also (so Mastery + Points investedx8 + 50)
The problem with that is the number after + contains all bonuses from mastery, devotion and gear, so I sill don't see how much of this is from gear. What I would like is if it was presented in a base+mastery/devotion+gear format.
Old 10-26-2017, 05:12 PM
Advocate

OK my memory might be faulty (at job right now) I was thinking there was two number (one in red and one in white) for regular and modified amount

Well 8x point spend (you can see that amount) +50 + Mastery Bonus (those shouldn't move too much once you reach a certain point)
Old 10-26-2017, 08:41 PM
Initiate

it's probably just easier to remember your attributes without gears, because they don't change that much
Old 10-26-2017, 09:34 PM
Speaker

umm...say you got a helmet that needs 400 physique and you have 402, couldn't you just take your old helmet off and see if the new one goes red in your inventory/the merchant's shop, or am I oversimplifying it?
Old 10-26-2017, 09:45 PM
Praetorian

So...this?

Old 10-27-2017, 10:54 AM
Speaker

@Deviant
Having to remove each piece of equipment just to see if I still have enough of the required attribute is what I'm trying to avoid as it costs way too much time.
If that helmet gave +Physique, removing it may mean that multiple pieces of my current equipment can't be used anymore.

@Ceno
My problem is that the blue number contains all bonuses, be it from equipment, mastery or devotion. I checked that it's so by stripping my char and looking at the attributes again, they still showed the blue number.

Tags
attributes, clarity, question