Old 09-06-2017, 11:58 PM
Praetorian

Another update after about 3 weeks of silence:

I have been slowly working on stuff for the mod, kind of a little break since I usually mod in the entirety of my free time. Last 2 weeks were living hell at my job so I have been taking it easy and not modding at all (I am working with my family owned landscaping company, we're in the hottest time of summer atm). Now it's starting to cool off so I have time to do things other that sleep and work, buuut here comes hurricane irma, so I don't actually have time.

Hopefully after this weekend I can find some time to do the last touch ups and release this mod update before the xpac is released. (who knows when that will be)
Old 09-07-2017, 05:22 PM
Supporter

Location: The grand expansive hell that is Southern California.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASYLUM101 View Post
Another update after about 3 weeks of silence:

I have been slowly working on stuff for the mod, kind of a little break since I usually mod in the entirety of my free time. Last 2 weeks were living hell at my job so I have been taking it easy and not modding at all (I am working with my family owned landscaping company, we're in the hottest time of summer atm). Now it's starting to cool off so I have time to do things other that sleep and work, buuut here comes hurricane irma, so I don't actually have time.

Hopefully after this weekend I can find some time to do the last touch ups and release this mod update before the xpac is released. (who knows when that will be)
I'm from California, I know hellish weather, so take it easy man and don't work too hard in it! D: Keep hydrated and be safe! And if all else fails, the mod can wait until the xpac is released. I think that's what DAIL is doing, right?
Old 09-07-2017, 06:57 PM
Praetorian

Agreed Atrosatiro. Been fairly hot here (mid-90sF) this summer and without air conditioning it's a killer. Thankfully weather changed at the end of August and we now have a much more pleasant mid-70sF range.

Take your time Ayslum101, the mod and us will still be here when you're ready to continue.
Old 09-10-2017, 09:47 AM
Initiate

Hi Asylum, thanks for this mod, it's really awesome. I play the Spirit mastery and the Skeletal Soldiers has only max. +4 skill levels and not +10, it is intentional? I have 5 items with +1 all skill in Spirit mastery, other skill get +5 extra levels, like 17/12, but Skeletal Soldiers is only 20/16.