Emissary

Not sure if this is something your looking for

Guardians of Ember
http://store.steampowered.com/app/463680/
Old 12-21-2016, 04:39 PM
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASYLUM101 View Post
Just started TSW, no expansion. What am I in for and how important is the expansion? I got it in that humblebundle ~a week ago. I like the theme, very first town I got to was Kingsmouth which reminded me of Innsmouth a bit, so I'm a little excited and eager to see if I have any lovecraftian inspired enemies to look forward to...
Forgot this thread sorry Asylum Of course i won't spoil ^^ It is a real cool game.

In normal edition you already got Issues 1-4. These content updates were released for free in 2012 and are fully available for you to explore.

I got the ultimate edition from Steam on a sale.

Ultimate Edition Includes Till Issues 11:

Issue #5: The Vanishing of Tyler Freeborn – A deep and dark mystery investigation on Solomon Island.

Issue #6: The Last Train to Cairo – An epic Indiana Jones-style adventure (including time travel!) in Egypt.

Issue #7: A Dream to Kill – A spy thriller full of intrigue and action in the snowy mountains of Transylvania.

Issue #8: The Venetian Agenda – Take on virtual training scenarios in Venice.

Issue #9: The Black Signal – Discover the all new adventure zone and continue the main story.

Issue #10: Nightmares in the Dream Palace – Learn who set off the rising tide of darkness.

Issue #11: Reaping the Whirlwind – Reap the consequences of your choices in the main story!

Sidestories: Further Analysis – Four Investigation Missions with Deep Mystery Box and The Inspector's Gadget rewards.

Sidestories: Love & Loathing – Five Missions with Deep Mystery Box and Cracked Noh mask rewards.

Sidestories: The Last Pagan – Six Missions with Deep Mystery Box and Lorenzian Fabricator rewards.

Beginner Weapons – A full set of nine powerful and cool looking starter weapons.

AP Injection (25 cc) – Gain 25 Ability Points instantly for a flying start.

Ability Point Boost – For three days you earn double Ability Points as you play the game.

The Zenith Core – An exclusive and epic outfit for all your characters.

After that
Issue #12: To The Dark Tower Below - Collector's Edition offers a brand new dungeon to explore with your friends!

Issue #12: To The Dark Tower Below - Collector's Edition contains:
Issue #12: To The Dark Tower Below - Explore a brand new dungeon in the depths of the Orochi Tower.
Orochi Scorpius Pet - An exclusive new social pet
Orochi Personal Devastator - An Epic Gadget which grants a power damage bonus.
Kitties of Ulthar t-shirt.

In Issue #12: To the Dark Tower Below you get to take on the all new Manufactory Dungeon in Tokyo. Daimon Kiyota has grand plans to cripple the Orochi Corporation even further.

Beneath their massive tower lies the powerful Manufactory, mass producing drones, mechs and cyborgs. Fight your way through its immense defenses to lay waste to this war machine, but also to discover the secrets which lie within.

Issue #13: Trail of Shadows - Collector's Edition offers a brand new look into some of your favorite character's from Tokyo!

Issue #13: Trail of Shadows - Collector's Edition contains:
Issue #13: Trail of Shadows
Ricky Pagan's Attire - Includes his unique jeans and leather jacket.
Ricky's boombox - Gain permanent access to this exclusive item.
Harumi's Headset and Yuichi's Helmet.

Issue #14: Call of the Nameless - Collector's Edition offers a brand new adventure in Egypt!

Issue #14: Call of the Nameless - Collector's Edition contains:
Issue #14: Call of the Nameless - Delve into six all-new missions as you uncover the secret of this Ancient Egyptian mystery!
Arabian Dreams outfit - An exclusive new clothing set!
Tamed Scarab pet
Lorentzian Fabricator v3 - Instantly teleport to the City of the Sun God from anywhere!

Issue #15: Sleuth's Gallery - Collector's Edition contains:

Issue #15: The Sleuth’s Gallery - 16 new missions that beckon you to uncover the truth in a world of lies, and delve deeper into the story of Tokyo including seven new investigation missions and nine new action and sabotage missions await in the largest Issue release to date!
Sleuth’s Deerstalker - An exclusive new head item!
Sleuth’s Inverness cape - An exclusive new neck item!
Sleuth’s Pipe - An all-new emote, complete with pipe!

Issue #15 includes all of the previously-released “Sidestories” content.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like Tolkien stuff i highly suggest Lotro. But the game is not really free to play. I will give you tips about it.

https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/titan-quest-guides-patches-mods-and-utilities-list/
Old 02-08-2017, 03:56 AM
Initiate

dark souls 3

despite not being an mmorpg, its good enough lol
Old 02-17-2017, 03:10 PM
Herald

I recently got back into FFXIV, and while I am really enjoying the Astrologian class, I forgot how vicious, immature, toxic and vitriolic that community of assholes is on that game.

If everyone on there could, like, never talk, ever, it would be amazing.
Old Today, 01:02 AM
Initiate

Check out an MMO called Camelot Unchained.. could be what you are looking for