Go Back   Grim Dawn Forums > Grim Dawn Gameplay > Gameplay Discussion

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools Display Modes
  This is the last staff post in this thread.   #311  
Old 02-12-2019, 08:28 PM
Zantai's Avatar
Zantai Zantai is online now
Crate Employee - Designer
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 8,202
Default

Please refrain from posting information on achievements that are marked as Hidden on Steam.

They are marked that way for a reason.

I'm aware that some websites reveal the text for hidden achievements, but that has no place on this forum.
__________________
***Waste of Souls***
Reply With Quote
  #312  
Old 02-12-2019, 08:36 PM
USER_NAME_01's Avatar
USER_NAME_01 USER_NAME_01 is offline
Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 2,486
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantai View Post
Please refrain from posting information on achievements that are marked as Hidden on Steam.

They are marked that way for a reason.

I'm aware that some websites reveal the text for hidden achievements, but that has no place on this forum.
Ban fest when?

I like bans... I really do...
__________________
I don't play Crucible.
Reply With Quote
  #313  
Old 02-12-2019, 09:13 PM
BB_Shockwave's Avatar
BB_Shockwave BB_Shockwave is offline
Emissary
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 933
Default

That's odd, I checked regular steam on my phone without logging in and I could see the achievements.
At any rate, yeah, it is too early still for the game to be released, we did not even get a trailer yet.
Reply With Quote
  #314  
Old 02-12-2019, 09:17 PM
USER_NAME_01's Avatar
USER_NAME_01 USER_NAME_01 is offline
Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 2,486
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB_Shockwave View Post
That's odd, I checked regular steam on my phone without logging in and I could see the achievements.
At any rate, yeah, it is too early still for the game to be released, we did not even get a trailer yet.
Yeah you can see them on the website when you're not logged in, but not in the app. That's kind of weird, ngl.
__________________
I don't play Crucible.
Reply With Quote
  #315  
Old 02-12-2019, 09:20 PM
malawiglenn's Avatar
malawiglenn malawiglenn is offline
Lord Advocate
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 3,973
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by USER_NAME_01 View Post
Yeah you can see them on the website when you're not logged in, but not in the app. That's kind of weird, ngl.
Let's bring the ban-hammer to Steam's website!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sir spanksalot View Post
OOOOH HO HO. YOU DISGUSTING GDSTASHING RAT.
This is gonna be a new addition to my signature
YouTube: malawiglenn
Reply With Quote
  #316  
Old 02-16-2019, 08:55 PM
medea fleecestealer's Avatar
medea fleecestealer medea fleecestealer is online now
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 8,190
Default

Updated with latest stream info.
__________________
You must be swift as the coursing river
With all the force of a great typhoon
With all the strength of a raging fire
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon.
Reply With Quote
  #317  
Old 02-17-2019, 04:54 PM
ChthonicSonic's Avatar
ChthonicSonic ChthonicSonic is offline
Counsel
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 224
Default

The latest dev stream has taught us there's a hidden faction, namely:

The Cult of the ...


Their champions:


I wonder how the cult's Nemesis will look like.
__________________
Grava in Dev Stream 1st of February, 2019: Grim Dawn, Forgotten Gods (@ 1:17:26)
Quote:
I, ChthonicSonic, am not going to tell you whether or not the fake chest room exists.
You're going to find out for yourself.

Last edited by ChthonicSonic; 02-17-2019 at 04:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #318  
Old 02-17-2019, 05:06 PM
They Live They Live is offline
Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,762
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChthonicSonic View Post
The latest dev stream has taught us there's a hidden faction, namely:

The Cult of the ...


Their champions:


I wonder how the cult's Nemesis will look like.


And they killed grava , don't fuck with the cult of the mines!
__________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and i'm all out of bubblegum.
Reply With Quote
  #319  
Old 02-17-2019, 05:19 PM
ChthonicSonic's Avatar
ChthonicSonic ChthonicSonic is offline
Counsel
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 224
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by They Live View Post
And they killed grava , don't fuck with the cult of the mines!
Exactly!
Don't get bombastic with these guys, you're playing right into their game...
__________________
Grava in Dev Stream 1st of February, 2019: Grim Dawn, Forgotten Gods (@ 1:17:26)
Quote:
I, ChthonicSonic, am not going to tell you whether or not the fake chest room exists.
You're going to find out for yourself.
Reply With Quote
  #320  
Old 02-17-2019, 05:32 PM
medea fleecestealer's Avatar
medea fleecestealer medea fleecestealer is online now
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 8,190
Default

Pfft, everything in the game kills Grava. We still love him just the same.
__________________
You must be swift as the coursing river
With all the force of a great typhoon
With all the strength of a raging fire
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Grim Dawn ©2019 Crate Entertainment, LLC.
vBulletin® 3.8.11 ©2000-2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.